Red Deer College Employee Review

View all Red Deer College reviews

Was a challenge working with a Spanish crew but we had lots of fun.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  32 street Red Deer16 October 2012
On Red Deer College if students left when they had done there school year in spring,i was getting a crew for doing spring cleanings and turn the units into little hotel rooms for the summer.My crew of 12 to 15 people provide in summer towels,soap,toilet paper ect to those houses and when it was August we turn the houses back for the students who were coming back for the next year of school.

My crew was spanish speaking people so it was a challenge to work with them there i only speaking dutch and english,but we had mostly fun and they did do a good job because my assistant was speaking a bit of english.

The most enjoyable time was the summer time because in the winter i worked all by myself without any assistant or crew member.

Other Red Deer College Employee Reviews

Productive place to learn
Student (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB27 September 2017
Very good facility with great teachers who are willing to go the extra steps with students to make sure they fully understand what is being taught before going onto the next lessons.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
weird hours.
Okay Place to Work
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB13 July 2017
Better if they had benefits
Shift differential would be good
Staff language barriers
Need better new staff training protocols to ensure everyone works to the same standard