Red Deer College

Red Deer College Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Absoutly Amazing Place to Work
Donations Officer (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMay 6, 2014
In this position I was responsible for many aspects of 3 different departments within the Community Relations department as well as the College Finance department. I was responsible for all Canada Revenue Agency requirements being met on all of our donations from all types of donors. I would draft donor agreements, receive donations in all forms (cash/bonds/stocks/gift-in-kind – more... etc.) Receipting our donors was one of my major responsibilities. I also met with co-workers about our campaign and created financial reports.

The experience with co-workers was like being one big family, everyone worked as a team and were always open to new ideas.

I can't pin point just one part of my job as the most enjoyable because it was all so enjoyable. Very thankful to have worked with such an amazing organization. – less
A good work environment
Instructor in Geography (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABFebruary 17, 2014
Looking back, it has been a fruitful and enjoyable experience teachinrg a range of first and second year geography courses, which also included Geomatics, GIS in particular.
The work environment in the Science Department and the morale among co-workers was excellent, despite having to manage with limited funding for programs overall.
I never really – more... felt any pressure on the job, so when we mean hardest part, I can think only of the prep work needed for lectures and labs, and also, of course marking exams!

My work as an instructor was most enjoyable simply because I knew I was not only imparting knowledge on students but also helping them along in their learning endeavours, preparing them to meet the challenges of the outside world. – less
Great place to work.
Janitor (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABJune 19, 2013
Excellent place to gain experience from. A good job to learn about what post-secondary is like.

About Red Deer College

Red Deer College now offers its own unique applied degree in motion picture arts. This program offers two streams - production – Read more