Red Deer College

Red Deer College Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good work environment
Instructor in Geography (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABFebruary 17, 2014
Looking back, it has been a fruitful and enjoyable experience teachinrg a range of first and second year geography courses, which also included Geomatics, GIS in particular.
The work environment in the Science Department and the morale among co-workers was excellent, despite having to manage with limited funding for programs overall.
I never really – more... felt any pressure on the job, so when we mean hardest part, I can think only of the prep work needed for lectures and labs, and also, of course marking exams!

My work as an instructor was most enjoyable simply because I knew I was not only imparting knowledge on students but also helping them along in their learning endeavours, preparing them to meet the challenges of the outside world. – less
Great place to work.
Janitor (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABJune 19, 2013
Excellent place to gain experience from. A good job to learn about what post-secondary is like.
Was a challenge working with a Spanish crew but we had lots of fun.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), 32 street Red DeerOctober 16, 2012
On Red Deer College if students left when they had done there school year in spring,i was getting a crew for doing spring cleanings and turn the units into little hotel rooms for the summer.My crew of 12 to 15 people provide in summer towels,soap,toilet paper ect to those houses and when it was August we turn the houses back for the students who were – more... coming back for the next year of school.

My crew was spanish speaking people so it was a challenge to work with them there i only speaking dutch and english,but we had mostly fun and they did do a good job because my assistant was speaking a bit of english.

The most enjoyable time was the summer time because in the winter i worked all by myself without any assistant or crew member. – less

About Red Deer College

Red Deer College now offers its own unique applied degree in motion picture arts. This program offers two streams - production – Read more