Red Cross Care Partners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth!
We are currently looking for someone to join our nursing administration team in the role of Team Assistant/Intake Administrator. This position may involve a shift rotation of afternoons, evenings, and weekends including holidays. The position would require flexibility as schedules may change. The Team Assistant/Intake Administrator is accountable for the scheduling of nurses to their respective teams according to their schedules. Furthermore, the Team Assistant/ Intake Administrator is also responsible for receiving e- mail, answering client and CCAC calls, coordinating office activities and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
- Record keeping and the utilization of various databases
- Greeting customers and clients, receive and manage all inbound telephone calls
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administration issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Fluent in spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years’ office and/or customer service experience
- Experience in the health care field an asset
Please forward your resume, quoting the “TA/Intake- Waterloo” in the subject line.
Thank you to all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Red Cross Care Partners, inspired and supported by the Canadian Red Cross, works in partnership with the client and others to offer...