Red Cross Care Partners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth!
We are currently looking for someone to join our nursing administration team in the role of Team Assistant/Intake Administrator. This position may involve a shift rotation of afternoons, evenings, and weekends including holidays. The position would require flexibly as schedules may change. The Team Assistant/Intake Administrator is accountable for the scheduling of nurses to their respective teams according to their schedules. Furthermore, the Team Assistant/ Intake Administrator is also responsible for receiving e- mail, answering client and CCAC calls, coordinating office activities and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned. This is a part-time position.
- Record keeping and the utilization of various databases
- Greeting customers and clients, receive and manage all inbound telephone calls
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administration issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Fluent in spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years’ office and/or customer service experience
- Experience in the health care field an asset
How to Apply: Please forward your resume, quoting “TA/Intake- Waterloo” in the subject line to Human Resources.
Thank you to all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.