Red Cross Care Partners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, sign on bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth!
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities for NEW and EXPERIENCED physiotherapist professionals in the GTA, who are willing to travel to Stratford, Goderich, and surrounding area. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the CCAC referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a therapy team who are accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the CCAC goal for treatment
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university
- Current, unrestricted license to practice with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Experience in providing service in a community care setting is preferred.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
How to Apply: Please forward your resume, quoting “GTA - Physio” in the subject line.
Thank you to all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Red Cross Care Partners, inspired and supported by the Canadian Red Cross, works in partnership with the client and others to offer...