Red Cross Care Partners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth!
We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic Waterloo-Wellington Management Team in the role of Clinical Supervisor. The role of Clinical Supervisor is accountable for the effective coordination and supervision of the delivery of Community Health Services. This is a full-time position.
- Develops and maintains an effective Care Plan with respect to Community Health Services, independently or in cooperation with the Community Care Access Center, if applicable.
- Approves, trains and monitors special functions as outlined in the Regulated Health Professions Act and in compliance with Community Health Services policies and practices.
- Supervises and evaluates Community Support Worker performance, especially with regard to Special Functions.
- Identifies and assists Manager and Community Support Workers with support and compliance with Quality Management policies, procedures and practices within the Department.
- Maintains current and accurate client/Community Support Worker records.
- Promotes and markets Community Health Services and maintains positive public relations.
- Promotes and provides active guidance for workplace Health and Safety.
- Performs other duties as required.
- RN/RPN diploma and between 3 to 6 years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have a current Certificate of registration with The College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Thorough knowledge of case management skills and nursing processes and practices.
Thank you to all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Red Cross Care Partners, inspired and supported by the Canadian Red Cross, works in partnership with the client and others to offer...