Pros: after leaving the company, i was able to restore my family life and achieve balance
Cons: after working 65 hours a week, it takes saturday and sunday to rest up for monday.
1. Wake up at 3 AM.
2. Get to work by 4 AM.
3. Plead, scream and complain to a group of zombies who's just as tired as you are with no response.
4. Get chewed out by your caring boss.
5. Visiting stores now, to handle complaint issues. Complaints handled.
6. Dozing off now while driving. Opps, all about safety.
7. Refer to steps 3 - 6 to finish your – more... day.
8. Home at 7 PM.
9. Fall a sleep in chair.
9. Shower and eat dinner.
10. Go to bed and repeat the entire process 4 more times, because it's only Monday. – less