Red Bull

Red Bull Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Red Bull Rep
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCJanuary 28, 2014
• Drove the product supply truck, maintained stock for existing vendors, looked for opportunities to expand and promote the product to new vendors, set up displays, and handled customer payments. Involved negotiating new deals and responding to concerns to build customer relationships and reach sales targets. Presented oneself, role and organization – more... in a professional and respectful manner. – less
It's like family
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free red bull
Cons: long hours
the hardest part of my job was going back to the office cause I wanted to stay out and sell sell sell

management is great if you needed any thing they were right there for you

what can I say an very lively group love to have fun

what I love about my job is the challenge of the sale nothing is ever guaranteed
good enviorment
Venue Designer (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks outside all the time
set up and break down events. warehouse duties including inventory,data processing,house keeping duties as well.
Very odd way to apply for a position.
Applicant Red Bull (Former Employee), Allentown PaOctober 14, 2014
Cons: one
I applied to Red Bull as a merchandiser. I made it all the way to the step where you basically did an interview with the computer. If you never tried it, try it sometime. Written questions are asked and then you are talking and being filmed giving the answers with no human on the other side of the computer screen. This may seem like a great way for – more... management to get to know you but it is not unless you want your employees walking around talking to cases and cans of Red Bull. An interview should be interaction between the candidate and a Real human being. You do not get to know a candidate by their system. It is at best an amateur and somewhat demeaning way to interview for a position. – less
Fun and creative student job
Student Brand Manager (Former Employee), South of ParisOctober 2, 2014
- Typical day: create network, meet students and opinion leaders on their campus to develop the brand image, bring cans to events, report tasks done.
- Learned to organize myself better in order to be able to succeed at school and in my missions for Red Bull.
- Awesome management that gives you what you need to succeed. You are independent and handle – more... your program as you want and the managers help you when you need.
- Strong idea of what co-workers do thanks to the reporting done on the private website of the company. It allows you to share your ideas and see what the others set on other campus.
- The hard part was to be able to handle school projects in the same time because you get super involved in the job really fast.
- The most enjoyable part was the independence I had, the means Red Bull gave me and meeting new people every day. – less
Great
Merchandiser (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 24, 2014
A TYPICAL DAY AT RED MAKING SHORE STORES HAVE THE RED BULL PRODUCT
A Typical Day At Work At Red Bull
Sales (Former Employee), South EastSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: after leaving the company, i was able to restore my family life and achieve balance
Cons: after working 65 hours a week, it takes saturday and sunday to rest up for monday.
1. Wake up at 3 AM.
2. Get to work by 4 AM.
3. Plead, scream and complain to a group of zombies who's just as tired as you are with no response.
4. Get chewed out by your caring boss.
5. Visiting stores now, to handle complaint issues. Complaints handled.
6. Dozing off now while driving. Opps, all about safety.
7. Refer to steps 3 - 6 to finish your – more... day.
8. Home at 7 PM.
9. Fall a sleep in chair.
9. Shower and eat dinner.
10. Go to bed and repeat the entire process 4 more times, because it's only Monday. – less
Hit the Ground Running
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 31, 2014
Came in with an Idea of what is it to be a salesmen and now I am confident with not only selling and up selling products and services but account management as well.
Great workplace
Assistant Brand Manager (Current Employee), Tempe azJuly 30, 2014
Wish there were more challenges and opportunity for advancement
If you want to LIVE AT WORK you found the RIGHT PLACE, With little
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg PAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: none that i could find
Cons: very long hours, little pay, poor go to market plan, no work life balance
I have been the DSD business for 18 years, this was the worst place I have ever worked. The hours are crazy long easy 65 plus that's 1 reason I left the company. There is no real work life balance starting at 4:45 am and finishing your day leaving the warehouse after 6:00 pm note the other reason I left the company. The communication from above in my – more... option is lacking, they know the hours employees are working yet do nothing to correct the problem. Your employees need to be a company's #1 priority across the board from safety, account load, work life balance, I do not feel this was a top priority at Red Bull. The reps are paid penny's for the work load they have. The average rep was making around $42,000 a year if they hit all there objectives, key word is IF they hit all there objectives.

They do send the top reps to nice Red Bull events but again you need to be the cream of the crop and that's how it should be. The product is second to none in the market and does sell very well for being so high priced. A normal day is 18-24 plus accounts give or take on the day. I made the wrong decision going to Red Bull, not saying its like this across the country but I would not make the same decision again knowing what I know now.

I made the choice to go to red bull well because its Red bull, thinking it would be a cool place to work _ GOD I WAS WRONG. What I can tell you in closing is this, if you want to work long hours for penny's apply. The positive is you will have job security as they already have turnover. FYI I now drink nothing but MONSTER. – less
Productive and funplace
Student Brand Manager (Former Employee), Paris, A8July 4, 2014
Recruiting new customers on campus thanks to partnership for events, and setting of new sales point.
Fantastic employer!
Senior Cell Brand Manager (Former Employee), RussiaJune 5, 2014
Pros: amazing projects
Cons: sometimes it is disorganized
Working for Red Bull means adopting the corporate lifestyle, which is awesome!
Vibrant, energize & fun fast moving consumer enviroment
Head of Finance (Current Employee), Singapore/MalaysiaJune 2, 2014
Pros: free red bull drink
Cons: high targets but achievable
Responsible for the overall finance and IT functions and play a key role in ensuring the Groups’ objectives are met. Working closely with the senior management in providing sound financial advice, and hold a strategic role in driving and evaluating potential growth opportunities for the Group.
Fun Work Place
Assistant Brand Manager (Contract) (Current Employee), TempeJune 1, 2014
Great place to work, advancement and pay make things difficult.
Productive and fun work place
sampler (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCMay 21, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, working with a great bunch of people being part of the red bull experience
Cons: working late nights
We would have a weekly meeting, at this meeting our shifts for thsi week were given to us. the shifts were based on, find people at work, at university, playing sport, people driving, anywhere where energy is needed. Then as a sampler you would approach people educated them on the product and offer them a complimentary Red Bull.
During the time at Red – more... Bull, I learnt good peoples skills as I met new people daily. I learnt interactive skills and how to productively work in a team.

The challenging part, was working in a team as sometimes team memebers dont always pull their weight. The shifts were sometimes challengingb as wew were required to work at night and sometimes, thois was a fearful experience as neing a woman on the road at night is dangerous.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was meeting new people constantly, being part of the Red Bull family and the huge Red Bull events.

Over all, it was a pleasure working for the company – less
Super Dynamic challenging workplace
wings team member (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, team building activities
Cons: working at environment where all colleagues are school girls
Job title: wings team member
Working in this position introduced me to important business concepts, and shaped up my personal, interpersonal and professional understanding:

• Understanding the corporate culture and behavior
• Analytical skills by understanding the requirements, the targets to be achieved and the execution plan
• Time management and – more... meeting deadlines
• Developing effective communication and professional interaction skills to fulfill the position – less
Life changing
Event Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee), LondonMay 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch, gym, and great atmosphere
Cons: small teams
My day will start with breakfast and coffee in the kitchen with the rest of the team.
Go through my emails and probably have a chat with one of my 3rd party providers
Usually have a minimum of 2 meetings a day, I try not to schedule too many as work still needs to be done. Red Bull is a very meeting friendly place, even the more serious meetings are – more... relaxed. meeting vary, either they will be WIP or you will come away with action plans to carry out between that and the next meeting – less
Super Great Job
Wings Team Member (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 28, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
I love working for this company! My coworkers and boss are the best. I love the fact that it helps me network and meet new people.
Great place to work with fun, active, young people.
Wings Team Captain (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 23, 2014
Pros: cool car and cool people
I love working for Red Bull. It is a great company with room with to grow.
fun place to work
sales distributer (Current Employee), new york, nyFebruary 20, 2014
i enjoy working here. my day consists of working with others and interacting with customers

1 2 3 4

About Red Bull

You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink – Read more