Red Brick Media is a fast growing and dynamic technology and marketing company. We need to add to our stellar team!
As a Media Buyer you will work with the Marketing team to build and grow our online media buying campaigns. This position is also responsible for forging important relationships with account managers at the top RTB’s and Ad Networks in the world. You will need to be able to create new campaigns, work with graphic designers to create compelling advertisements, work with web developers to launch high converting landing pages, as well as track and optimize your results. Most importantly, you’ll be charged with helping to grow our organizations profitably.
- Setup and launch campaigns on a variety of ad networks.
- Track, optimize, and grow campaigns to the next level.
- Liaise with creative and tech teams to create compelling advertisements and high converting landing pages.
- Forge important relationships with account managers from high volume ad networks.
The person we are looking for is extremely motivated and able to build and execute plans to meet aggressive goals. Gotta have a desire to learn – when new media emerges, you have the ambition to learn the ins and outs and JUMP on the opportunity as an early adopter.
Our successful applicant will have an analytical mind while acting quickly to identify low hanging fruit. A keen eye to dig into spreadsheets to find the diamonds in the rough is key.
- Previous media buying experience is preferred, but not required – you should have some experience marketing online.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology, or a related field is preferred, but not required.
This is a full-time position. We offer competitive compensation, commission opportunities, full benefits, a sweet downtown office, and a flexible, casual work environment. Please email a cover letter with your resume attached as well as a quick note of why you are a good fit to us by September 10, 2013.
Red Brick Media is a software development firm specializing in Windows consumer applications. Owned and operated by Victoria locals and UVIC...