Top tier Company in CPG industry is looking for an experienced Brand Manager.
- Lead the development, implementation, measurement, and presentation of the annual Marketing Plan, including advertising and promotional campaigns
- Manage a product assortment portfolio; packaging, line extensions, sku rationalization, and manage & track assigned budget.
- Conduct research to identify new areas of opportunity and key consumer insights.
- Initiate portfolio and packaging improvements and cost saving initiatives.
- Lead the development of advertising and promotional vision for assigned brand/business.
- Manage the creative process from start to finish and handle all agency/supplier relations.
- Liaise with Corporate Legal Department to ensure adherence and conformity to all applicable laws and corporate procedures and policies.
- University degree in a relevant field
- 5-7 year of brand marketing experience in consumer packaged goods
- Demonstrated project management expertise with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated application of strategy development and implementation
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage Agency partners
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only applicable candidates will be contacted directly.
Indeed - 20 months ago