Pension Administration Director, Toronto
You need for this position, to have at least, 8-10 years or experience in pension administration industry with experience in management. A team of 20 employees to manage.
- Responsible for Pension Delivery of a large (60,000 + member) Pension administration client.
- Manage client relationship with Senior level Pension contacts.
- Lead a team of 20 + colleagues. Including both administration and technical resources.
- Manages client's benefits delivery budget, forecast and variance reporting.
- Oversees and approves accurate fee quotes for one-time projects; captures out-of-scope work,
collaborates with the account representatives to recover revenue.
- Monitors associate performance to ensure results are achieved in an effective/efficient way
- Conducts necessary performance management conversations with colleagues; uses tools and
resources available internally to managers.
Indeed - 17 months ago