Recruit Action provides recruitment services through quality support and a personalized approach to job seekers and businesses. We are currently looking for a Case Manager for one of our client located in Halifax. This role is a full-time and requires to work from Monday to Friday daytime.
- Assessment of disability claims including the identification, and analysis of medical, contractual, and eligibility information
- Development of case management plans
- Consistent interaction with Claimants and Clients
- Technical direction toward the case management plan
- Making decisions on Waiver of Premium claims
- Disability management and/or Group Benefit knowledge
- Nursing degree
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Intermediate PC skills - including data entry, MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong customer service experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills
- Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail - particularly with numbers, spelling and grammar
- Influencing and negotiation skills
Please submit your resume today. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.