Timekeeper- Fort Mac
Company and Position Description
Another phenomenal opportunity exclusively through Recruitment Partners! Are you an expert timekeeper with amazing data entry skills looking to make some cash up in Fort Mac? Then look no further- this position is perfect for a diligent and committed timekeeper who exhibits high accuracy of data time entry and is extremely reliable.
Our client, located in Fort McMurray, is searching for a Site Timekeeper to join their team! The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently at a faster than average pace while processing a large volume of information quickly and accurately.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Timekeeper will include:
- Reconcile client electronic time swipes with project timesheets;
- Key daily timesheets into the system;
- Troubleshoot payroll issues;
- Investigate reconciliation discrepancies and liaise with site administrators/operations to resolve any issues;
- Maintain timesheet files in accordance with corporate policies and procedures;
- Provide backup for the site administrator when needed;
- Other various tasks as required.
- Experience in a data entry/timekeeping position;
- CDMS Software experience is considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage work load in a fast-paced environment;
- Extraordinary technical, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethic, reliable attendance and great attention to detail;
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and the flexibility with working hours.
If you are interested in this Timekeeper position and meet the qualifications, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Careers (at) rpinc.ca. You can also check out our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for even more career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.