Company and Position Description
An amazing management opportunity exclusively through Recruitment Partners! Our client, a privately owned leader in the Oil & Gas transportation industry, is searching for a Terminal/Branch Manager to join their growing team in Red Deer. If you demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and are looking to take your career to the next level, then look no further! This leadership role involves using your communication expertise to oversee key operational financial performance indicators.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Support, promote and manage the corporate occupational health, safety and environment mandate
- Driver performance, image, and load management
- Fleet utility and optimization management
- Optimize resources and driver utility
- Implement, update, and maintain workflow processes;
- Oversee the administrative functions of the terminal
- Support safety incident response activities
- Support facilities management initiatives
- Partner with human resources to drive divisional recruitment and retention activities
- Coordinate and support driver reach-out activities
- Direct recruiting resources on divisional recruiting priorities
- Attend and participate in all driver safety meetings
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a goal-oriented and stimulating team environment, the Terminal/Branch Manager must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Other desirable attributes include:
- College diploma or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on operations management experience in the transportation industry
- Excellent time-management capabilities
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this management role and have the qualifications, please email your resume directly to Jason.Dick (at) rpinc.ca (780.758.5888). Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.