Company and Position Description
Are you ready to put your structural, civil or construction engineering experience to work for a dynamic organization? If you have hands-on screw pile experience, and are looking for a company that will offer amazing growth opportunities, then Recruitment Partners has a fantastic opportunity for you! Our client, a privately owned and continuously growing organization located in Nisku, is searching for a Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for providing design expertise that will allow the company profitable growth.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Work proactively with clients, sales, estimating, fabrication and project management to prepare technical electronic documents and specifications;
- Assist in ensuring cost effectiveness of designs and ability to manufacture;
- Communicate with staff to ensure function of screw pile designs;
- Develop and/or review structural analysis, prototype test processes, operations procedures and reports using applicable computer software;
- Review and verify technical documentation prepared by others to ensure accuracy;
- Other project work as required.
Reporting to Project Managers, the ideal candidate will possess an exceptional grasp of engineering and design principles as well as a strong understanding of load calculations and foundation design.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Post-secondary degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- APEGA designation;
- Minimum of 7 years’ engineering experience;
- Solid troubleshooting skills and an innovative approach to new idea generating;
- Working knowledge of pile design, P-Y curves, soils reports and of torsions analysis of tubular elements;
- Strong ability to multi-task, deal with several projects simultaneously; has a strong sense of urgency to meet absolute deadlines;
- Exceptional oral and written interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Derek.yeomans (at) rpinc.ca. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. Resulting in a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us “Your Search Partner” today to learn more.