Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator
Company and Position Description
Are you a senior level Accounts Receivable professional with a background working within a professional environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced and dynamic organization? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are looking for a motivated individual with extensive high volume AR experience.
Our client, a high-profile organization located in Edmonton, is searching for a Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their Edmonton team on a temporary basis, with a definite potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Completing month-end processes with absolute deadlines;
- Connecting via email and telephone with a large number of clients and vendors;
- Dealing with exceptionally high volume AR invoicing;
- Entering double entries into Inhouse system and SAGE software systems;
- Gathering data from various customer service representatives for inputting;
- Other AR processes as required.
Coordinating with multiple Field Managers in a demanding and high-pressure environment, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and comprehension skills, paired with a professional demeanor.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Minimum of 5 years direct AR experience, progressing to a senior level;
- Extremely strong oral and written interpersonal skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively as a team-member.
If you are interested in this AR role and possess the necessary skill set, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Christine Hall. Visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.