Company and Position Description
Do you possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills? Are you ready to take that next step in your career as the Payroll Administrator for a thriving organization? Recruitment Partners is searching for a diligent individual with a demonstrated customer focus and a strong knowledge of payroll systems. Our client, a well-established services organization in Edmonton, is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic team for 1 year. Utilizing your payroll administration and customer service experience, you will be accountable for processing all bi-weekly and weekly payroll functions.
Additionally responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Preparing journal entries and forms, such as ROE, Income Tax forms and remittances;
- Auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy;
- Assisting with administration of Health Benefits and implementing salary increases/bonuses as necessary;
- Maintaining detailed records and issuing ad hoc reports;
- Responding to all payroll inquiries in a timely manner;
- Liaising with HR to confirm personnel records are accurate and up to date;
- Additional accounting and general administration duties as required.
Reporting to the Payroll and Benefits Manager, the Payroll Administrator will demonstrate the ability to speak fluent English and French, supplemented with a PCP or working on it. Dependability and accountability are a must.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, coupled with a strong knowledge of payroll systems and reconciliations;
- Secondary education in a business related field is considered a plus;
- Proficient with MS Office- specifically creating ad hoc reports using Excel;
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Strong prioritization, organizational and analytical skills;
- Exceptional customer focus and a positive team attitude.
If you are interested in this contract Payroll Administration position and meet the qualifications, please send your resume directly through to the attention of Christine.Hall (at) rpinc.ca. For more career opportunities, please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. Resulting in a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us today- “Your Search Partner” - to learn more!