Company Position and Description
Are you a payroll expert ready to take that next step in your career? Do you demonstrate a keen attention to detail and a strong sense of self-direction? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are searching for a diligent individual to assist with payroll, specifically with the U.S. Our client, a dynamic organization located in South Edmonton, is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team as soon as possible! In this role, the Payroll Administrator will be accountable for assisting in the preparation and processing of U.S. payroll and month end, as well as coordinating the reconciliation of GL accounts.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Preparing and processing Non-Union Payroll;
- Reconciliation of GL accounts;
- Collaborating with HR to align procedures for new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations;
- Completing updates to the employee data base system;
- Assisting with implementation of revisions to payroll procedures/processes to ensure best practices;
- Preparing fiscal and calendar year-end processing of payroll, tax forms, and other government documentation;
- Other accounting duties as required.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the candidate would ideally have both accounting and payroll experience, as well as demonstrate a strong work ethic and efficient time management skills.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 3+ years of relevant experience supplemented ideally with U.S. payroll experience;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of the team;
- Exceptional use of excel (pivot tables & v-look ups);
- Self-directed, good judgment and critical thinking.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Candice Rookes. Feel free to view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for even more career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.