Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator, comfortable handling very high-volume payroll? If you’re a focused individual with a keen eye for detail and possess exceptional data entry skills, then contact Recruitment Partners today for an excellent opportunity! Our client, an established and very reputable construction company in Sherwood Park, is looking for a dynamic Payroll professional to join their team on a temporary basis, with the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Specifically, the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Process high-volume weekly payroll within the required timeframes; follow-up with employees to ensure accuracy;
- Evaluate and import timesheets into Peoplesoft payroll system;
- Maintain accuracy of payroll records and employee files; process maintenance of employee file details;
- Work together with site administrators to resolve any payroll queries in a timely manner;
- Ensure all payroll changes are accurately processed and approved as per SOX documented controls;
- Assist in identifying areas of improvement and provide input;
- Other payroll-related duties as required.
Reporting to the Senior Payroll Administrator, the ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in the challenges that a rapidly-growing organization will present.
Other desirable attributes the applicant should possess:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a computerized payroll environment;
- Previous experience in the Construction/Pipeline industries is a definite asset;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Solid working knowledge of payroll requirements supporting SOX Process Control;
- Excellent MS Excel skills are a requirement;
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid customer service & relationship building skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the qualifications, please email your resume directly to CAREERS. Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.