Ongoing Opportunities - Year End Specialists
Are you a Year End Specialist looking for new and exciting opportunities? Then contact Recruitment Partners today! We are continually searching for Year End Specialists that are available to work immediately. We collaborate with Edmonton’s top employers of choice who are seeking candidates to join their growing teams as soon as possible.
As a Year End Specialist, your previous experience with the following tasks will contribute greatly to your success:
- Assist in preparation of working papers, financial statement preparation and other related year-end duties;
- Management statements and ensuring report accuracy;
- Monitor accounting activities, ensuring that all administrative and accounting related procedures and controls are observed and that assigned tasks are completed;
- Review and approve journal entries;
- Ensure proper documentation of all transactions;
- Draft reports and financial information in a timely manner;
- Manage, organize, control, and evaluate the work of employees;
- Review accounting practices, procedures and systems; propose improvement solutions to meet the organization’s needs, and coordinate their implementation;
- Oversee the monthly and year-end accounting procedures, ensure the accurate completion of accounting records and other reporting processes.
If you are interested in discussing potential opportunities further, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Careers(at)rpinc.ca. You can also view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for even more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- Your Search Partner- today!
Indeed - 30+ days ago
We create detailed job orders, including job descriptions, core competencies and required skill sets.
Search and Selection :