Ongoing Opportunities - Payroll Administrator
Are you eager to challenge yourself and develop your payroll skills? If you’re a driven individual with a keen eye for detail and data entry, then let Recruitment Partners help place you in your dream job! We are currently on the search for amazing Payroll Administrators for a variety of ongoing permanent opportunities. The clients that Recruitment Partners work with provide a great team environment and excellent benefits.
Typically, the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Process full-cycle payroll;
- Participate in internal and external audit controls;
- Prepare and assist with payroll issues, year-end administration, as well as special projects;
- Preparation of hire on packages, terminations, ROE's, and benefit enrollment;
- Review and audit EFT’s;
- Maintain confidentiality of files and records;
- Balance all earnings and deductions;
- Ensure accuracy of time entry.
In addition to your personable and professional demeanor, your ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines will be critical to your success!
Other desirable attributes the applicant should possess:
- Previous experience in a payroll related position;
- Working knowledge in payroll software is a bonus;
- Excellent time management skills in a high volume environment;
- Understanding of basic payroll principles and legislation;
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid customer service & relationship building skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the qualifications, please email your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Chris Birch. Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.
The Recruitment Partners Inc. is a dynamic and entrepreneurial recruitment firm with experts specializing in:
Finance and Accounting