Executive Administration - Legal
Company and Position Description
Another fantastic senior administrative opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Are you an outgoing, mature and confident Legal Assistant ready to transition into an Executive Administration role within a dynamic company? If you demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask, then this is the job for you! Our client, an extremely successful organization within the commercial development industry, is searching for an experienced executive assistant to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the CFO in all aspects of administration.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage effective contacts and relationships, including arranging executive travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, and board meeting coordinating;
- Coordinate, prepare and distribute office notices, agendas and supporting documentation;
- Take minutes in meetings and circulate completed and accurate notes to the appropriate parties; maintain records of minutes;
- Assist with and provide information, content development, and creation of presentations and contracts;
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed;
- Handle sensitive/confidential information in a professional manner;
- Other general administration duties as required.
Reporting to the CFO, the ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing and professional demeanor and be experienced in a professional business environment, having worked previously with an executive board. Experience as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal is highly desirable for transitioning into this role.
In addition to your previous senior administrative skills, other desirable attributes will include:
- Post-secondary education in a related field;
- 3+ years’ experience as a Legal Assistant;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, accuracy, client service and professionalism;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, ask for assistance when needed as well as resolve conflict.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant position and meet all the qualifications, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Christine.hall(at)rpinc.ca. Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us today- “Your Search Partner”- to learn more.