Company and Position Description
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Are you a self-motivated and positive Legal Assistant ready to join an International company? If you demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask, then this is the job for you! Our client, a top tier legal firm, is searching for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their litigation team.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Legal Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare legal documents, dictation, drafting letters, client correspondence;
- Document management duties including filing;
- Enter information into specific legal database;
- Provide administrative assistance and general office duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, be a strong team player, have a friendly, outgoing demeanor and be well versed in a professional business environment at a senior administrative level.
In addition to your previous senior legal assistant skills, other desirable attributes will include:
- Post-secondary education from an accredited Legal Assistant program and/or equivalent experience;
- Well versed in Microsoft office applications;
- Excellent oral communication skills, accuracy, client service and professionalism;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the firm;
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work within a team, take initiative and resolve conflict.
If you are interested in this Legal Assistant position and you meet all the qualifications, please send your resume directly to the attention of Sandi Lynde. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.