Junior Cost Accountant
Company and Position Description
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Our client, a privately-owned organization located in Edmonton, is searching for an extremely self-driven Jr. Cost Accountant to join their team! In addition to managing accounts receivable, you will have the opportunity to expand your previously acquired skills in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. If you’re eager to apply your accounting knowledge and take that next step in your career, then this could be the role for you… This is a temporary role with no definite end date, so if the right candidate is found, you could make this fantastic company your permanent career!
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing daily administrative and job costing tasks;
- Preparing journal entries & bank/credit card reconciliations;
- Invoicing clients and updating financial data;
- Issuing PO’s and matching PO’s to invoices;
- Assisting in the managing of costing & budgeting;
- Other general accounting duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess strong problem solving skills, coupled with the ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 1-3 years accounting experience, in the Construction Industry would be preferred;
- Post-secondary education in an accounting/finance related field;
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills;
- Accuracy & time management skills are a must-have;
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel) and experience with Navision Software is a must;
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Critical thinker with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
If you are interested in this role working with a team of professionals, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of amiee.schultz(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.