Company and Position Description
An Inventory Accounting position is now available exclusively through Recruitment Partners! If you possess reconciliation experience and exhibit the drive to tackle tasks and meet deadlines, then this could be the position for you! Our client, an extremely well-established organization located in Edmonton, is seeking an Inventory Accountant to join their team ASAP! This temporary assignment is perfect for a self-starter who is eager to develop their accounting skills while working with a fun and dynamic team.
The responsibilities of the Inventory Accountant include:
- Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policy and procedure;
- Perform physical inventory checks on a weekly and monthly basis; highlight variances;
- Communicate with management and procurement on inventory levels and location;
- Investigate any concerns that may arise and provide timely follow-up;
- Post monthly journal entries;
- Assist with the analysis of financial statements and report preparation;
- Assist with other ad hoc projects and accounting tasks as required.
- 2+ years of related experience in a similar role;
- Accpac experience is considered an asset;
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining a professional demeanor;
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this Intermediate Accounting position and meet the qualifications, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Kathy Fayad. For additional career opportunities, visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.