Company and Position Description
Our client, an Oil & Gas Oilfield Services organization located in Edmonton, is searching for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team. This position, reporting to the Controller, requires our candidate to be a highly detailed and diligent Accountant who is eager to take their career to the next level. Your proven work ethic and diligence will win you this role.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- General Ledger Analysis & Reconciliations;
- Adjusting & Closing Entries
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting;
- Ensure accuracy of journal entries and organization of filing;
- Provide support to accounting team.
Reporting to the Controller, the ideal candidate will exhibit a solid understanding of accounting principles and a strong technical background. We are searching for a candidate who is diligent in nature, hard-working and team-oriented. In addition to your previous accounting background, your personality and corporate culture fit is important to our client.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 2-3 years of full cycle accounting experience; working toward a designation is a definite asset!
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel;
- Able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary skill set that aligns with this posting, please submit your resume directly through this ad to monica.bradley (at) rpinc.ca. Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.