Company and Position Description
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Are you an experienced bookkeeping professional looking to join a fantastic small office atmosphere, but away from the downtown hub? Our client, a privately owned and operated organization located in beautiful St. Albert, is searching for an experienced accounting professional to join their fun and fast-paced team. This is a small office with a fantastic company culture, you are sure to enjoy working with this group of professionals!
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Proficiency in various aspects of bookkeeping: data entry, account reconciliations, general adjustments, and preparation of documentation for journal entries;
- Corporate filings and remittances, journal entries, report generation;
- Financial statement preparation, corporate and personal tax preparation, filings and remittances.
Reporting to the Owner, the ideal candidate will have previous public practice, bookkeeping experience and significant business acumen. In addition to the technical experience, personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Full-cycle Bookkeeping experience;
- Extremely reliable with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines;
- High attention to detail and a solid working knowledge of QuickBooks;
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills;
- Have a passion for client service and the ability to maintain the firms high standards of quality;
- Demonstrated senior level experience and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this role, working with a team of professionals, please respond directly through this ad to the attention of Chris.Birch(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. Resulting in a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us “Your Search Partner” today to learn more.