Full Cycle Bookkeeper
Company and Position Description
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Are you an experienced bookkeeping professional looking to join a fantastic small office atmosphere, but away from the downtown hub? Our client, a privately owned and operated organization located in North Edmonton, is searching for an experienced accounting professional to join their fun and fast-paced team. This is a small office with a fantastic company culture, you are sure to enjoy working with this group of professionals.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Full cycle bookkeeping in a high volume environment with complex intercompany transactions;
- Financial statement preparation, account reconciliations, journal entries, AP, AR, Payroll and data entry;
- Corporate filings, remittances, report generation;
- Corporate and personal tax preparation;
- Dealing with clients, contractors and vendors to ensure accurate and timely AP and AR;
- Reporting financial information to owners on various businesses and construction/renovation projects;
- Various ad hoc duties.
Reporting to the Owner, the ideal candidate will have previous public practice experience, full cycle bookkeeping experience and significant business acumen. In addition to the technical experience, personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Proven track record of being a positive team player;
- Extremely reliable with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines;
- High attention to detail and able to handle a wide variety of tasks and a very fast pace;
- QuickBooks experience is a bonus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of personalities.
If you are interested in this role, working with a team of professionals, please respond directly through this ad to the attention of monica.bradley(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. Resulting in a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us “Your Search Partner” today to learn more.