Company and Position Description
Are you a Contract Administrator with a background working in the construction industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career while earning an annual salary of between $60,000-100,000? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are seeking a motivated individual with contract administration experience and excellent organization skills. Our client, a well-established organization located in South Edmonton, is searching for a Contract Administrator to join their team. In this particular role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative, contract and accounting oversight and support to project personnel.
The main responsibilities of the Contract Administrator include:
- Administrating the process to execute agreements with new clients;
- Maintaining agreements to ensure that active contracts are up-to-date with current insurance, WCB and other required information;
- Monitoring and verifying contract progress;
- Prepare contract terms & conditions flow down requirements and support;
- Purchasing with subcontractor terms & conditions matters and subcontract negotiations;
- Review terms and conditions and related documents and develop suggested responses to client RFP’s;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively balance priorities to meet deadlines.
Preparing and processing the following:
- Requests for information;
- Change directives;
- Contract amendments;
- Progress payment certificates;
- Off-site inventory payments;
- Assessing back charges and liquidated damages;
- Processing contract close-outs.
- Must possess a minimum of three years' related experience as a legal secretary or contracts administrator;
- Administrative professional with strong organization, multi-tasking, record-keeping and mature inter-personal skills;
- A detailed-oriented individual with attention to following a defined process to ensure documentation completeness and accuracy;
- Effective communication skills both written and oral and a strong working knowledge of typical computer software (Microsoft, databases);
- A comprehensive knowledge of relevant engineering, pertinent legislation and standards, and accounting and scheduling practices/methods;
- A thorough knowledge of procurement and contracting principles, methods, procedures and practices including contract administration relating to changes, claims and delays;
- Strong working knowledge of insurance requirements, WCB, contracts, ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests from contractors, insurance companies, WCB;
- Sound judgment, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
If you are interested in this Contract Administration role and meet the qualifications, please respond directly through this ad or email your resume to CAREERS. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner”- to learn more today!
Indeed - 13 months ago
The Recruitment Partners Inc. is a dynamic and entrepreneurial recruitment firm with experts specializing in:
Finance and Accounting