Company and Position Description
Do you possess excellent communication skills and are eager to develop your career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are searching for a full-time Contracts Administrator who demonstrates a background in contract administration. Our client, an established and very reputable construction company in Edmonton is looking for a driven individual to join their team as soon as possible!
The main responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator include:
- Development and fulfillment of Contract requirements during the execution of Projects;
- Interface with the client on Contractual Issues;
- Prepare and negotiate Change Orders;
- Issue Contract notifications and letters;
- Support the bidding, purchase or sale/delivery of equipment, materials, products and services;
- Develop flow-down special terms and conditions for subcontracts;
- Interface with internal departments to evaluate contract compliance;
- Under general supervision, solve complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices, and Contract law;
- Use experience and problem solving skill to improve contract administration processes;
- Provide guidance on contractual matters to project team members.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree, preferably a legal degree. Equivalencies will be considered;
- Prior experience with Construction law would be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Detail oriented and ability to effectively manage time within a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this Contracts Administrator role and possess the necessary skill set, then please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Kathy Fayad. Visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.
The Recruitment Partners Inc. is a dynamic and entrepreneurial recruitment firm with experts specializing in:
Finance and Accounting