Company and Position Description
Are you a Contract Administrator with a background working in the construction industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career while earning an annual salary of between $62,500-68,000? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are seeking a motivated individual with administration experience and excellent organization skills. Our client, a well-established organization located in Sherwood Park, is searching for a Contract Administrator to join their team ASAP! In this particular role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative, contract and accounting oversight and support to project personnel.
The main responsibilities of the Contract Administrator include:
- Maintaining all contract files while ensuring adherence to contract terms;
- Assisting project teams with contract compliance, cost proposals, bid process, as well as project accounting and billing;
- Building effective, long-term relationships with customers;
- Continually improving administration procedures while overseeing all aspects of project coordination;
- Other various administration duties as required.
The Contract Administrator must display strong organizational skills, supplemented with the ability to make a smooth transition into a new work environment.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Business/Administration Diploma, and/or the equivalent experience within a similar role;
- Working knowledge of Timberline software is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral;
- Strong time management skills with a high attention to accuracy;
- Proficient computer, data entry and typing skills;
- Ability to multitask and consistently prioritize workload.
If you are interested in this Contract Administration role and meet the qualifications, please respond directly through this ad to the attention of Kathy Fayad. Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner”- to learn more today!