Bookkeeper & Payroll
Company and Position Description
Another exclusive opportunity through the Recruitment Partners! Are you an experienced bookkeeping professional looking to work in an excellent corporate culture? If so, this well-established team is looking for you!
Our client, a privately owned and operated firm located centrally in Edmonton, is searching for an experienced accounting professional to join their team. Your focus will be full cycle accounting and processing payroll.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Proficiency in various aspects of bookkeeping: data entry, account reconciliations, general adjustments, and preparation of documentation for journal entries;
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and relevant reconciliations;
- Corporate filings and remittances, journal entries, report generation;
- Financial statement preparation, corporate and personal tax preparation, filings and remittances.
Reporting to the CFO, the ideal candidate will have previous bookkeeping experience and significant business acumen. We are looking for someone who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment and is very focused on building their career in a stable, yet dynamic corporate culture.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 2+ years of accounting experience with a small payroll;
- You have a passion for client service and the ability to maintain the firms high standards of quality;
- Demonstrated senior level experience and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this role, working with a team of professionals, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Candice Rookes. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. Resulting in a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- "Your Search Partner" today to learn more.