Administrative Support – Registration Services
Company and Position Description
If you are a diligent and positive administrative professional, Recruitment Partners is looking for YOU. Are you looking to make a career change and shake it up? Then contact us immediately! Utilize your strong organizational and problem solving skills and join a very successful and busy organization! This 1 year contract position has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate, so send us your resume today! Our client, a privately-held company located on the south side of Edmonton, is searching for a hands-on Administrative Support professional to join its team.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and approving new registration applications, and following up on any outstanding items in a timely fashion;
- Creating and maintaining accurate, complete and current electronic and hard copy records;
- Providing reports on volume of registrations; maintaining telephone and email communication logs;
- Working with a team to ensure timely service as well as continuous improvement to procedures;
- Preparing and editing outgoing correspondence;
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the ideal candidate will have a high degree of organizational skills and an exceptional ability to manage several requests at one time; time management skills will be critical.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment with minimal supervision;
- High school diploma, paired with post-secondary education an administration-related field is an asset;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), as well as high accuracy in data entry;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Very customer service oriented, with a strong desire to provide assistance by following through with tasks promptly and courteously, as well as respecting confidentiality and offering resolutions when necessary.
If you are interested in this role working with a team of professionals, please respond directly to christine.hall(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.