Company and Position Description
Are you a designated or nearly designated (CA/CMA/CGA) accounting professional looking to take the next step with your career? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are searching for a hands-on and detail oriented accounting professional. Our client, a well-established organization with a North American presence and located just 25 min North of Edmonton, is searching for an Accounting Manager to join their dynamic team!
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and reconciliation of General Ledger entries;
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies;
- Cash forecasting and cash flow reporting;
- Budgeting and re-forecasting;
- Enter prepaid and accrued expense journal entries;
- Supervise AP, AR and Billing Process; ensure timely closing, accurate AR balances and coding;
- Review production reports on a weekly basis;
- Ensure accurate inventory count and reconcile counts to General Ledger regularly.
Reporting to the Regional Controller, the ideal candidate will possess a professional designation, or be in the final stages of completion. Your strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time efficiently will be extremely beneficial in this role.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience;
- Working knowledge of accounting software, particularly Sage;
- Exceptional MS Office skillset;
- Proven success working within a team environment as well as the ability to work independently;
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Strong organizational skills and a focus on meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in this role and meet the qualifications, send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of candice.rookes(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.