Company and Position Description
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners. Are you a hands-on Accounts Receivable/Payable expert looking to land yourself a great position in a growing company? Then look no further… this temporary role with an hourly salary of $19-$21 could be the position for you!
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company located in South Edmonton, is searching for an Accounting Assistant with both AP and AR experience to join their dynamic team. The organization is also transit accessible.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant will include:
- Invoicing in SAP;
- Scanning invoice documents to the Shared drive and attaching in SAP;
- Submitting invoices through ADP, Cortex, and ConocoPhillips;
- Mailing or emailing other invoices not submitted through the internet.
- Coding payables;
- Checking payables from other bases for correct coding, vendor numbers and additions;
- SAP entry of payables;
- Scanning and attaching of payables;
- Documenting and forwarding of files to the offsite storage facility;
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years in a related position with data entry experience;
- Experience with ADP for submitting invoices; is a MUST;
- Familiarization with procedures in accounts receivable/payable;
- Experience with SAP or another accounting software is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this temporary Accounting Assistant position and meet the requirements, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of CAREERS(at)rpinc.ca. Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.