Accounts Receivable Administrator
Company and Position Description
Another amazing Accounts Receivable opportunity exclusively through Recruitment Partners! If you’re an expert AR Administrator and are ready to take your career to the next level, then look no further. Our client, a dynamic organization located in West Edmonton, is searching for a diligent individual who demonstrates a keen attention to detail and a strong sense of self-direction.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Handling all administration, data entry and accurate filing of customer records;
- Compiling all trade and bank reports necessary for credit applications;
- Distributing invoices and balance statements to customers;
- Reconciling staff deductions on a weekly basis;
- Providing coverage to the Credit & Collections function when necessary;
- Carrying out other duties as required with the utmost confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively as a team-member.
If you are interested in this AR role and possess the necessary skill set, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Kathy Fayad. Visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.