Accounts Payable Technician
Company and Position Description
Do you possess full-cycle Accounts Payable experience? Are you eager to develop your accounting & administration skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are searching for a driven AP Technician with demonstrated business acumen and a background in a high-volume role. Our client, in the construction / industrial sector, is looking for a motivated individual to join their team for a 6 to 12 month term, with definite potential to go permanent for the right candidate! This role is set to begin immediately, so send your resume today!
The main responsibilities of the AP Clerk include:
- Processing low-volume accounts payable functions;
- Posting journal entries;
- Matching, coding and completing cheque runs;
- Following up with vendors and processing EFT transfers;
- Receiving invoices and matching to purchase orders;
- Other general administration and accounting duties as required.
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the AP Clerk will demonstrate both the initiative and flexibility to make a smooth and efficient transition into the workplace.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience within a small to medium sized organization;
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business is preferred;
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards and Quickbooks
- Intermediate level of MS Office, specifically with Excel;
- Extremely detail oriented with a high level of accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this AP position and possess the necessary skill set, then please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of amiee.schultz (at) rpinc.ca. Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” - today to learn more.