Accounts Payable Clerk – Maternity Leave
Company and Position Description
Another phenomenal role exclusively through Recruitment Partners! Our client, a young and energetic organization located in Edmonton, is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for maternity leave coverage. This role has a start date of January 2014, and will go until May 2015. This junior level role will offer the incumbent a fun and dynamic workplace, and our client is searching for someone that will be a great fit for their team!
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Matching and coding invoices – approximately 300 per week;
- Data entry of invoices for payment;
- Processing journal entries;
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Knowledge of accounts payable & receivable;
- Proficient in ACCPAC, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Effective organizational and team building skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of Monica.bradley(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.