Accounts Payable Administrator
Company Position and Description
Another fantastic opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Are you a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Administrator with excellent organizational skills looking for a new challenge? Then look no further - this temporary position is the job for you! This role is perfect for a diligent individual with invoicing experience who demonstrates the ability to handle a high-volume work load. Our client, a leading organization within the construction industry, is searching for a dedicated team player who is eager to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high volume of Accounts payable;
- Processing journal entries for purchase cards;
- Reconciliations and month end reporting;
- Identify “risk” transactions;
- Reconcile of accounts payable reports and vendor statements;
- Obtain appropriate approvals;
- Follow-up regarding invoice discrepancies;
- Vendor management;
- General accounting processes and ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate will possess relevant industry-related experience, as well as exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Accounts payable experience;
- Prior experience with JD Edwards is an asset;
- Strong MS Office skills and intermediate working knowledge of Excel is required;
- The ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role and have the qualifications, please email your resume directly to kathy.fayad(at)rpinc.ca. Please visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for more career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.