Part Time Social Media, Marketing Assistant
This role supports Servpro’s digital marketing programs and campaign. The position emphasizes development and execution of marketing strategies that support and enhance the company umbrella of brands. Start date: TBA. This position will be reporting to Servpro’s Executive Manager of Marketing and Sales Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Creating social media and web content.
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Monitoring online success for tracking communications related to the brand of a company.
- Supports the marketing and sales activities.
- Updates the company website, e-newsletter, social media pages and CRM system as needed.
- Supports and manages social media campaigns for events and fundraising initiatives (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Assists in all marketing aspects of Servpro Canada Inc.’s brands.
- Maintains department files and filing system.
- Event planning and execution
- Performs other duties, as required.
Skills and Specifications
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, skills required, Adobe Creative Suites considered an asset.
- CRM experience is also considered an asset
- Proficient with Facebook pages, twitter, Pintrest, Linkedin and Hootsuite.
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, being a team player and
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment.
- Build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
Compensation: $15/hr; 20 hour work week. Great for students or someone looking for flexible work week hours.
We are recruiting on behalf of a well established Janitorial company in Edmonton.