Recruiting in Motion is an innovative recruitment firm that takes the art & science of recruiting to a whole new level.
We are the only Vancouver employment firm to offer job seekers a unique 3 dimensional approach to job acquisition. Our candidates are represented through a secure video integration process along with their resumes allowing our candidates to be seen first by hiring employers. If pictures speak 1000 words imagine what video does.
We have offices throughout Canada (Vancouver, Toronto, Mississauga, North York and Ottawa) and specialize in the recruitment and placement of temporary, contract and permanent employees.
The Office / Recruitment Assistant will work with the Vancouver recruitment team to help attract, select, and interview quality candidates for our clients’ temporary and permanent hiring needs. In this role you will post jobs on the internet, search databases, review resumes and conduct initial phone screens and interviews of certain candidates. In addition, the Office/Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for supporting our basic office administration needs.
- Assist the team with recruitment and administration, including creating and posting jobs for our clients, writing advertisements that attract the right candidates, monitoring the quantity and quality of applicants and taking action to boost the applicant pool when needed
- Review and rank applicants and conduct preliminary phone interviews
- Provide written summaries for interviewed applicants
- Handle communications with candidates and references as necessary
- Other special projects and assignments as directed
- Basic office administration needs such as filing, managing paperwork etc.
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources, or related agency experience is preferable
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an office environment, or a combination of education and work experience
- A desire to learn more about the field of HR/Recruiting
- Very web and computer application savvy
- Strong administrative, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal, professional demeanour and appearance, excellent relationship building skills and personal integrity
- Research and analysis skills
How to Apply:
This role is a temp to perm opportunity located in Vancouver, BC. To apply, please submit your resume citing RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT (in a MS word document) in confidence to vancouverATrecruitinginmotion.com for immediate consideration. We thank all applicants, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.