Recruiting Solutions Employee Reviews

No stability
Medical Collector 1 (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC10 December 2017
This place will have you wondering are you going to actually keep your job from day to day. My group that i came in training with..we literally was in "training" for 3 months not doing anything at all. It was ridiculous and everyday we were worried if we were going to have a job because projects deals were falling thru or breaking contracts and leaving. Yet Pricewater Cooper was steady hiring new people with no place for them to actually go. People were dropping like flies and people were getting fired left and right. As soon as the little bit of us who did survive 3 months of non training and only 2 to 3 weeks of real training hit the actual job floor . We had lost what we were taught in the very beginning and need more training on top of that accounts were hard to do with that little bit of training. And concerning sick season (cold and flu) don't think you are just about to be sick and call out for a few days they count your absent and tardiness as asbents and you are suppose to only get 8 of those and then you are gone. I know some people who have been late and asbent well over 10 times and they still work there but i quit a couple weeks ago because they were raising our productivity and i was just upset at management and HR they will call you the office for anything clothes issues, language, sick days and plus i have kids what am i suppose to do if they are sick tell them i have to work and don't get...uhm wrong. No I'm going to take my babies to the doctor and get them well. I had to leave..my children health before anything.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Training sucks, can't sick, can't be tardy, no real preparation for the job and turnover rate high
n/a
Loss Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC4 December 2017
This was a temp company for GLS. They were an excellent source for permanent work. It was a nice environment and everyone was friendly. I would definitely use this company again.
My Review
Medical Billing Resolutions Specialist/Collector I (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC26 November 2017
Good company, great staff. They really work with their prospects and find the best suitable fit for the prospect and the employer. Their staff is always available to answer any questions or concerns.
Get in, get out!!
Medical Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia SC17 November 2017
Productivity, productivity! Will be express dramatically and when you meet the requirements, something will still be wrong. Can you say never enough? Management is unprofessional, piercings all over face, but wants to be taking as professional. Dress code is pretty much club attire, better off wearing jeans. They will tell you a rollover date, then prolong the process. Increased pay rate by $1.25, but remember nothing is free. You will work for it! Top to bottom training is the trick to having you doing more then job description. If you applying just to add experience, okay. But don't be fool for career move. Help you prepare for a hospital job with all you do.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Pay, Training, unprofessional management
Don't waste time or energy at this place
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC6 November 2017
The building is out of code, trainers and leads are uneducated about the process of the work. The wages are lower than poverty and your voice means nothing
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
The entire company
Don't waste your time and apply here
Claims processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC18 October 2017
They expect your to figure out or work certain number of claims in a day and if you don't then you will be fired. Very misleading and poor ratchet leadership.
Cons
Unprofessional people who give the run-around
Job applicant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC5 October 2017
Do not apply for jobs with Recruiting Solutions. They love to give job applicants the run-around. I had many years of trade skill experience and they waiting for more than 6 months to contact me. When they did contact me they gave me the run-around and wanted me to update my resume. Tired of these unprofessional recruiters who do not understand applicant skills because they're too busy trying to match keywords with client job descriptions.
fun place to work ; not much chance for advancement
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC19 September 2017
Very nice people! Pay was not very good and there were no benefits. Not much room for advancement. I enjoyed the people I worked with on assignment at TRC. I felt good about manufacturing medicines that would help people.
Pros
Work was not demanding physically.
Cons
Every work weeek could be different hours.
relaxed but quick-paced also
Material Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC18 September 2017
through recruiting solutions i worked at the hospital. it was so fun and easy. for someone who doesn't go to the hospital a lot you get to see a lot of things you normally don't. but it was cool and everyone was willing to help me when i first started
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pushing a lot of heavy carts
Medical Collector I (Current Employee) –  SC4 September 2017
Relaxed environment but quick paced. Love the flex hours. It gives you control over your schedule and definitely comes in handy when you have Dr. appointments.
Pros
Flexible hours
unprofessional place to work
Collector 1 (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC25 May 2017
I worked at the VBO and it was unprofessional there. They hire anyone and let them dress any kind of way. Their turn around rate is unbelievably fast. You dont know from day to day if you will have a job or not, and they could care less.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
short breaks, attire, turnover rate, low pay, unprofessional
Productive Professional Place to Work
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC28 April 2017
Very Friendly staff. Everyone seems to be on one page in finding employment for people who are qualified to work. Focused on building relationships within the community as well.
Ok
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC28 February 2017
I liked working for People 2.0. I started as a analysis and when that assignment ended, they found another assignment for me right away.
Pros
take good care of their employees
Cons
I wanted to work in their tax department
Great company
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC6 December 2016
I enjoy the people that represent this company. They work hard. I learned that some places of employment only want temporary employees because the don't want to pay benefits to full time employees.
A corporate Sweat Shop!!
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia,Sc13 August 2016
They make you believe you get variable pay if work over your 40 account. The truth is, you get pennies on every $30,000 you bring in!Smh ,also they have a HIGH turn-over rate!! You work so hard for only $11.00 hr with a 30 minutes break ! DONT talk about insurance from this company, $97.00 a week /$6,025 deductible, you bring home $361.00 a week? ? How do you suppose to live after $97.00 has been ded?? I will never recommend this company !!!
Pros
Collection Experience
Cons
Low wages, High -Turn over rate, short lunch, High insurance
Do not work here!
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC18 May 2016
I was a Medical Collector for a year and a half. The best thing is getting off early on Fridays. This job is not stable. HR and the upper level employees are sheisty. You work 40 accounts everyday from top to bottom for little to nothing. You only get 80 hours of PTO. If you miss any days you're expected to make up time. If you're sick, even if you have an excuse you still get written up. You are constantly being micro managed as if you're a child. It's about who you know at this place. Avoid it at all costs if you can!
Pros
Leave early on Fridays
Cons
30 minute lunch, no stability, micromanaging
Not really a productive place to work
Medical Claims Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC16 May 2016
Worked as medical collector, worked aged accounts and filed necessary paperwork to collect money. Called insurance companies to see why claim had not been paid and follow up on all accounts.
Cons
Pay was great but not secure place for employment.
Tax Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC8 November 2015
Pay was great but not secure place for employment. If there is no work they will lay you off due to low budget. Management could be improved. Overall, a good decent temporary place for employment.
Medical Collector I (Current Employee) –  Columbia SC21 October 2015
Very productive place. I wish we had an hour for lunch instead of 30 minutes and better pay an hour. I have learned more about what the debts are of a collector. I have great co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my job is the data entry part.
Subject Matter Consultant , IT (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC16 September 2015
They provide good avenues to improve oneself. The Jobs are varied and fit many new members into the job pool. They have some upper level positions but often times it you almost need to fit a niche to fall into it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruiting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9