Recruiting Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive Professional Place to Work
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC28 April 2017
Very Friendly staff. Everyone seems to be on one page in finding employment for people who are qualified to work. Focused on building relationships within the community as well.
Ok
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC28 February 2017
I liked working for People 2.0. I started as a analysis and when that assignment ended, they found another assignment for me right away.
Pros
take good care of their employees
Cons
I wanted to work in their tax department
Great company
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC6 December 2016
I enjoy the people that represent this company. They work hard. I learned that some places of employment only want temporary employees because the don't want to pay benefits to full time employees.
A corporate Sweat Shop!!
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia,Sc13 August 2016
They make you believe you get variable pay if work over your 40 account. The truth is, you get pennies on every $30,000 you bring in!Smh ,also they have a HIGH turn-over rate!! You work so hard for only $11.00 hr with a 30 minutes break ! DONT talk about insurance from this company, $97.00 a week /$6,025 deductible, you bring home $361.00 a week? ? How do you suppose to live after $97.00 has been ded?? I will never recommend this company !!!
Pros
Collection Experience
Cons
Low wages, High -Turn over rate, short lunch, High insurance
Do not work here!
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC18 May 2016
I was a Medical Collector for a year and a half. The best thing is getting off early on Fridays. This job is not stable. HR and the upper level employees are sheisty. You work 40 accounts everyday from top to bottom for little to nothing. You only get 80 hours of PTO. If you miss any days you're expected to make up time. If you're sick, even if you have an excuse you still get written up. You are constantly being micro managed as if you're a child. It's about who you know at this place. Avoid it at all costs if you can!
Pros
Leave early on Fridays
Cons
30 minute lunch, no stability, micromanaging
Not really a productive place to work
Medical Claims Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC16 May 2016
Worked as medical collector, worked aged accounts and filed necessary paperwork to collect money. Called insurance companies to see why claim had not been paid and follow up on all accounts.
Cons
Pay was great but not secure place for employment.
Tax Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC8 November 2015
Pay was great but not secure place for employment. If there is no work they will lay you off due to low budget. Management could be improved. Overall, a good decent temporary place for employment.
Medical Collector I (Current Employee) –  Columbia SC21 October 2015
Very productive place. I wish we had an hour for lunch instead of 30 minutes and better pay an hour. I have learned more about what the debts are of a collector. I have great co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my job is the data entry part.
Subject Matter Consultant , IT (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC16 September 2015
They provide good avenues to improve oneself. The Jobs are varied and fit many new members into the job pool. They have some upper level positions but often times it you almost need to fit a niche to fall into it.
It's a good learning experience
Collector I (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC15 July 2015
It's a job, it's not difficult or an overall bad place to work. The management is very uncoordinated they do not really have a mind set for their employees. Unless you are in upper management you are completely disregarded. There is very little training if you can not pick up on operations quickly (a week) this is not the place for you. They say it is easy to be promoted but they lie to keep you working harder.
Pros
Leave at 2 on fridays, 2 breaks and lunch
Cons
No over time
Unorganized, training sucks
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC22 June 2015
Training classes were horrible, material and job duties were not thoroughly explained. People were fired after job assignments were completed. Gave 2 weeks notice and management asked me to leave before completing 2 weeks.
Pros
Easy paycheck
Cons
Terrible Training, no job security
Horrible
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC19 June 2015
Let me start off with this, they are liars and manipulators. They tell you one thing in the interview and then you find out that it is mostly, if not complete, lies. Do not work here and if you choose to, then be warned. They will dangle incentives in front of your face and then at the end of the month, will find some way not to give it to you. 90 percent calling insurance companies, unrealistic standards to meet, terrible HR Department, and managers that won't even introduce themselves and walk around with a chip on their shoulders. Bogus, don't waste your time.
Pros
leave early on Friday and watch people sprint for that door as if their lives depended on it
Cons
horrible place to work, short break and lunch times, management is incompetent
Recruiting Solutions
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia SC14 June 2015
Very unprofessional. Your better off going else where to find work. The staff is not very friendly and willing to help you find work.
Something's got to give!
n/a (Former Employee) –  columbia/ Forrest drive23 April 2015
this could actually be a great company to work for, but there is very little training, there's more now than there ever has been, management just expects you to know what your doing, and you are treated like a child, don't let life happen because you will be fired.... If you are on FMLA be careful they will find or create a reason to get rid of you, AM can't greet you as if they are queens galivating around the office, acting like your are little people and they are big people, last but not least, collector 1 & 2, we bring In the money, do all the hard work, never hear a good job or well done while everyone whom is doing absolutely nothing gets the credit and the money.... Variable pay is BS!!!!!! But hey it's a job and you will get a check so if this is what you need verses a career, go for it.
Pros
its a job
Cons
dont expect to get paid for what you do, trained, respected, appreciated, pat on the back.
Unprofessional, no work life balance, below average benefits
prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC13 March 2015
I would recommend this company for experience only. There is zero work life balance, no benefits for 6 months and even then they are minimal. No real bereavement policy. Only given 1 1/2 days unless it is a Friday and then you only get 6 hours Once you are permanent. If you are still under 6 months or less no bereavement and it counts as an unplanned unexcused. You will also have to make up any time. Policies are unrealistics and there is zero job security. Out of my training class of about 30 people there are 7 of us left.

At this company a tardy is not only coming in 1 minute late but also leaving early is also a tardy. Doctors excuse means nothing. Since you did not plan it 48 hours in advance you are subject to being written up. Who can plan when they will be sick? As a result, people are constantly sick at work for the fear of being fired, so in return everyone ends up getting sick.

Lack of communication within teams so you always will get a different answer. Those that are real PWC employees are great but those that are VBO such as analysts are a different story! Be prepared to hear them speak to others as though they or possibly yourself is a child.

I guess I will save the rest for the next reviewer.
Pros
leave early on Fridays, good coffee, PWC management
Cons
short breaks, unrealistic attendance policy, limited benefits, lack of professionalism
Very underpaid, do not care about empoyees
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC22 February 2015
DO NOT WORK HERE! The pay is minuscule and they treat their employees as work ants. They tell you one thing and do another. The management is bogus and they have unreal work goals.
Productive and very focused environment
MEDICAL COLLECTOR 1 (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC18 February 2015
Recruiting Solutions is a company that hires quickly and provides good jobs. Working in the call center has its pros and cons. Being able to work at your own pace and little to no micro managing is a plus. But the cons for me would be the short lunch break of 30 minutes and the 6 month waiting period before permanent hire on.
Pros
Ability to work on your own pace
Cons
Short breaks and 6 months before permanent hire or benefits
Safe and stable work environment
Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC31 January 2015
Working at rRecruitings Solutions is a unigue experience. The work ethic and environment was great. The opportunity to learn new things was always available.
Pros
Get off early on Fridays
Cons
30minutes lunch
Fun environment
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Columbia,sc13 January 2015
This was a very fun postion. My co workers were great and interesting.
Productive and busy outgoing call center
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC16 September 2014
I enjoyed the work, but would have enjoyed it much better if there was a better management team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruiting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5