Since 2006, our client has been providing qualified resources to the infrastructure projects in Albert, Sask and Nfld. Today they have over 200+ active employees engaged at any moment at the largest projects in North America.
This position NOT based in Toronto, Ontario and is eligible for Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out. This is not a camp situation, there will be other accommodations. Candidates will be heavily involved in installations of mining infrastructure as well as maintenance of equipment. This is a large new construction project (mining facilities and infrastructure).
- 2+ yrs Industrial Experience – Mining/Oil & Gas Contractor
- Site Millwrights Specifics: 5 years of experience as a Millwright Certified (any province)
- OR non-ticketed (with experience)
- Demonstrates an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety
- Strong English and communication skills
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Flexibility in schedule as overtime and travel may be required as business demands
- Red Seal Journeyman
- Industrial or mining experience
- High-performance Safety experience
- Supplementary certificates, training or post-secondary education
OTHER NOTES: Many top line benefits and the journeyman will be a member of an elite team. Project after project, this candidate will be shoulder to shoulder with the best.
This opportunity requires a satisfactory outcome in the following employment screening categories: Medical Assessment, Medical Testing, and Criminal Background Check.