You will be based out of your US home office, providing support to our global customer base with regular interaction with our Product and Client Services teams based in Ottawa, Canada.
About Recognia - Recognia Inc. provides unique actionable investment research and web applications to financial sites and retail online brokerages. Recognia has developed patented technologies for automated identification of actionable Technical Events, as well as unique technology for fundamental and quantitative analysis. Recognia’s investment research covers all publicly traded financial instruments globally including stocks, indexes, ETFs, commodities and currencies. Altogether, Recognia tracks over 65,000 financial instruments on a daily basis.
- Professionally represent Recognia to the client as part of a multi-disciplinary team of Recognia deployment experts
- Demonstrate strong project management skills in efficiently moving deployment projects from kick-off to completion
- Create new client site while providing the highest standards of quality and attention to detail
- Expertly guide clients through the deployment process to achieve the optimum investment research solution
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering program
- 5+ years experience with a financial services integrator
- Strong background in web design and development, CSS, XSLT development
- Well developed knowledge of XML and databases (SQL) as well as general web design skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including ability to articulate ideas and designs
- Ability to engage effectively with clients and proven negotiation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to global customer locations and to Company headquarters in Ottawa, Canada
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email to: jobs @recognia.com
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.