Material Handler Responsibilities:
1. Safe operation of a forklift.
2. Communication with Line Supervisor daily for scheduled work demands and priorties
3. Communication with Head Shipper for product placement and shipping
4. Preparing, maintaining and supplying all packaging materials required for production according to the schedule and instructions.
5. Responsible for loading the palletizer with good quality skids, and general supervision of the palletizer, and the shrink-wrapper.
Education and Experience:
1. Minimium Grade 12 diploma and/ or equivalent education
2. Minimum 3 years of shipping / forklift experience, preferably in a fast paced manufacturing facility
3. Able to communicate fluently in English to speak, read and write.
4. Awareness Environmental, Health and Safety processes,
5. Hold valid Driver license.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume with salary expectations via mail to: Recochem Inc, 1745 Kingsway Avenue, Port Coquitlam, B.C.. V3C 4P2 or fax to 604-941-9984, or email application