Reckitt Benckiser

Reckitt Benckiser Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work for, with excellent benefits and compensation
Training & Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 23, 2013
Pros: free exercises facility, free sodas, tea, water.
Cons: worked to many hours
The company over all was a fun place to work for; I worked processing the payroll and assisting in different aspect of the human resource functionality. My co-workers were the best; we always worked as a team. One of the hardest part of the job was seeing my co-worker in the manufacturing area worked to many mandated hours. The most enjoyable part of – more... the job was when I was part of coordinated surprises for the employees. – less
FMCG Retail sales , Channel Management,
Territory Sales Incharge at Reckitt Benckiser (Current Employee), MumbaiApril 16, 2013
• 2 Years of experience of FMCG Sales; in traditional trade (Rural & Urban) as well as modern trade.
• Currently handling D Mart chain & SAS in Modern trade Mumbai.
• Worked in company’s ambitious project “Pragati” for developing markets.
• MBA Marketing from Indira Institute of Management Pune
• MSc Chemistry from Dept. Of Chemistry , University of – more... Pune. – less
Great comp/benefits, bad work/life balance
Finance Manager (Current Employee), ChesterApril 14, 2013
Pros: salary and benefits, onsite gym & cafeteria, mobility
Cons: work/life balance non-existent
That pretty much says it all.

Great salary and benefits, onsite gym & cafeteria, mobility

Not so good work/life balance, pretty much non-existent
Fun Loving
Analytical Scientist (Current Employee), HULLMarch 23, 2013
Very nice place to start carrier
Friendly co-Workers
Highly organised business
Great products and people
Business Development - Team Leader (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 22, 2013
The environment was changing to a more internally aggressive culture.
Good place of work.
manual handling technician (Current Employee), PeterleeFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: good salary.
Cons: some long hours.
Mostly on 2 shifts 7-3 3-11 occasionally night shift when needed.
Learned to work in a fast paced environment organisation and to use initiative.
Good management team and friendly co workers.
Busy weeks getting multiple jobs to line ASAP.
work colleagues and job satisfaction.
Fast paced, challenging
Manager, Financial Systems (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: not very good work / life balance
Fast paced, challenging environment. The business goals are demanding and challenging. At times, it is difficult to move projects along as there are various demands that come up suddenly that cannot be anticipated for.
Good fast paced company with good work ethic
Documentation Control Officer (Former Employee), Peterlee County DurhamFebruary 21, 2013
Good fast paced company with good work ethic,
The company has a large portfolio of products in the pharmaceutical sector
productive and busy workplace
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), NottinghamFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: free breakfasts when targets achieved
Cons: long hours and quick change to shift patterns
A typical day would be ensuring the packing of the product is carried out without breakdowns whilst maintaining product quality. Also being responsible for PPMs and replacement part ordering. The management is good but can be difficult to speak too. My team that i worked with were excellent and very freindly. The hardest part of the job was ensuring – more... you met all the targets that the management set .
The most enjoyable side was working with a good set of people. – less
Fast paced but intolerable work culture
Marketing (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: fast pace and gain responsibilities from week one
Cons: culture, work hours, and senior management and some colleagues are unbearable
Reckitt is known as a fast based culture where you get significant responsibility from the start, which makes it great to learn many aspects of the business, but at a cost.

Work hours are longer than other CPGs and you're forced by management to meet their deadlines even if the project doesn't need to be accelerated, which means you're constantly changing – more... direction and priorities everyday to the point where almost everything is late. And management in marketing and trade is demeaning. They like to say the culture is direct but there is a big difference between that and behaviors like: throwing people under the bus, talking down to people, and focusing on negative issues primarily. It's very much a top down culture and they bring in Europeans to fill in the top roles so US employees are generally shafted.

I would recommend not coming to work here. Don't be tempted by the salary and bonus. – less
Fmcg, challenging plant learning new things every day
electrician (Current Employee), jhbJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: constantly learning new things
Cons: lack formal training
Morning meetings , plan for the day, walk through plant, ensure line run efficiently, do projects, tackle breakdowns, plan for shutdowns.
Always room for learning new things no limit between trades.
Excellent Benefits and Pay
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 23, 2013
Have to be flexible for demanding schedules. Management doos reward associates when things are done well.
Operations - BIG responsibility and HUGE pressure job
Operations Team Lead - Household Hygiene Segment (Current Employee), Brandon, MSJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: big mnc - job security and free lunches once you spend > 3 years with the company
Cons: npd/epd, squeeze, xtrim, lean initiatives is very weak when you compare it to big fmcgs like p&g
I would rate it 3/5 considering it a ideal launchpad for a fresh graduate who wants to understand FMCG - Operations business in and out. Gradually as the saturation hits (1-2 years), the company is pretty good in rotating you around in multiple roles and offers flexible "geography based" opportunities as well.
Too many restructures no job security
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 14, 2013
Great Benefits, too many changes in upper management causing restructure every other year it seemed.
Great Company!
Operator/ Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: great cross-training opportunities
Cons: none this company has been great!
In the course of my 31/2 years at our RB FTW facility (STILL CURRENTLY THERE until Feb. 5th, 2013), I have operated many different machines and many different processes. While in the Packaging Dept., I operated the Blister Lines I.e. IMA C80’s, CSAT foil printers, Pester - Bundlers and Casepackers, Sepha De-Blisterer, and Leak Test Scanner; as well – more... as Optel Vision quality inspection system, Wolke carton printers, and various bottle line functions with the exception of the Aylward Filler. We performed “A” and “B” Cleans as well as changeovers on formats and products. I also performed basic resetting functions of the palletizing robot. While in the Mfg. Dept., I have worked primarily in Weighing with the new DFB/DMS System, but initially trained in the old manual style of weighing as well. I have also been cross-trained on Blending; both V-Blender and Bin Blender. I have been trained on some processes that we have since upgraded and phased-out including the old Granulation operation which utilized Day Mixers, Drying Ovens, and Fitzmills/Swecos (Work-Up). I have been trained in DEA List I materials compliance. I have been trained in AM (Autonomous Maint.) and as an operator/mantech perform the daily and weekly preventative maintenance tasks. We have also been trained in the SMED program which has reduced our downtime and changeover times significantly. – less
An experience
PA to Global Marketing Excellence Director (Former Employee), Corporate HQ, SloughJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: free soft drinks
Cons: agressive culture
Culturally the most aggressive work place I have ever been in. Limited progression opportunities and training opportunities for those outside the Top 400.
productive, pressure and learning a lot in a short space of time
Information systems helpdesk administrator (Former Employee), Jet ParkJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: dinners
Cons: unpredictable working hours
my day ussualy start at 8:30 to 4:30, i learned how to work under pressure under stressful invironment going the extra mile. the hardest part of my job was attending always trying to deliver to customer that didnt have patience but i always managed tto please them.
nice people and a nice place to work
Fork lift operator (Former Employee), Wolcott, NYDecember 29, 2012
Pros: close to home
It was a real nice place to work and if they didnt move i would have retired from there
the people i worked with were like family most people were there for a long time and alot retired from there
we had no bosses we had team leaders and they were employes you worked with every day
the
hardest part that the company moved
the most enjoyable was seeing – more... all my co workers – less
Productive workdays
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 26, 2012
Pros: great co-workers and supervisors
We have fun and productive workdays. Our management team were always on top of issues handed to them.
My First Job, very Productive and fun to work
Territory Sales Incharge (Former Employee), Banglore,Mysore, TSIDecember 5, 2012
Pros: extra incentives for achieving extra targets
Cons: very rarely meetings were conducted on sunday's.
Learned how to manage a team, work along to reach the end goal that is Target. Achieved a trip to Bangkok, which was totally a superfine Team work. Enjoyed working

About Reckitt Benckiser

If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser – Read more

Reckitt Benckiser Photos