Reckitt Benckiser

Reckitt Benckiser Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall not horrible
Material Handler (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityApril 11, 2014
Pros: easy work, laid-back work environment
Cons: hard to get hired on
The only position I could get in this company was on graveshift. The work itself in the Blending department was simple, although accuracy was crucial, which was hard to maintain during the night when your naturally tired. The people that worked there were generally happy and seemed to like the simplicity.
Productive fun working environment
Filler Operator/ Line Operator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Its a typical day at work. I learned how to be more job oriented. I love working with my co-workers, everyone was friendly. The hardest part of my job was trying to hit our goal every time. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I stayed busy.
Great place to work with good work ethics.
Point of Sale Executive - Household/Personal Care (Current Employee), Slough, ENGMarch 31, 2014
Pros: all employees happy to help and brands are engaging and interesting.
Cons: having to constantly chase replies due to nature of business being so busy.
My day is very varied and busy.

I have learnt to work with all internal and external stakeholders keeping in mind the company's goals and ensuring they are met.

My manager is very supportive and always gives great advice and guidance when required.

The hardest part is ensuring information is supplied on a timely manner and constantly chasing until – more... this is received.

The environment I work is very interactive and all very supportive hence, making my role enjoyable on a day to day basis. – less
Depends on What You're Looking For
Finance Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 25, 2014
Pros: compensation is decent
Cons: culture, management, top-heavy organization
Reckitt is a very unique company. Very rarely will you ever hear about an individual retiring from here, and there's a reason for that. The company culture is one that promotes fast-moving individualistic behavior. Successes are singular, which can be an issue.

Turnover has been an issue I have noticed more here than at any other place I've worked – more... and at this current juncture, with three years experience, I am considered a veteran. – less
fun work place and productive
warehouse opertive (Former Employee), Derby, ENGMarch 21, 2014
Pros: work people
Cons: long hours
loved working here best job iv ever had management where brilliant learning new things every day.
enjoyed the job limited room for advancement
Team Lead (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: good pay / and medical
Cons: turn to 7 day work week
The day started with pre shift meetings loaded unloaded trailers with goods for delivery and or put away.

how to run a shift deal with employees and make sure the shift and turnover to next shift went smoothly.

There were about 80 employees a warehouse at any given time.

Turnover it had to be smooth

the challenge every day brought
Fun Co workers, Benefits, vacatoion
Senior Customer Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: pay, vacation, atmostphere
Cons: workload, management changes with the season
Travel Often.
Learned a lot.
Management changes very often.
Getting pulled in tons of directions,
No work/life balance
pay is above average
Great place to learn but clear your social calendar
Sales Director (Current Employee), USFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: strong brands, autonomy
Cons: work life balance, lean environment, lack of respect for their people
Fast pace, results driven, open and direct culture which can be good however it can also be abusive. Great place to learn however also an easy place to burnout.
A relaxed place to work.
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Peterlee County DurhamFebruary 12, 2014
A friendly relaxed place to work. People were friendly and worked as a team helping others.
Nice work environment but was only a temporary contract position.
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2014
I liked working at Reckitt Benckiser. The management along with the co-workers were extremely nice people and easy to communicate to. The negative issues were this is just a temporary contract position which ended the last day of January 2014. Also, in this position I had no benefits and the pay was low - $21 per hour
OK for progression if you are willing to sign your life away!
Marketing (Former Employee), SloughFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: ok salary and package, opportunities if your face fits
Cons: no work life balance
Loads to learn and develop with, real opportunity to own your brand and to make things happen. Great opportunities if you do a good job and your face fits. Cons - often people are promoted early, and you can't expect any kind of work life balance - but OK in the short term to get more experience and a few more rungs on the ladder!
Very good learning place
Global Packaging Development Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: international exposure
Cons: 24x7 availability expectation due to wide time zones
An extensive coordination is necessary across many geographic locations within various stakeholders , such as R&D, Supply, Procurement, Logistics etc. A good mix of technical competency to deliver overall P&L target.
Convienent and good money
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 26, 2014
Laptops you can work from home on, managers that dont micro-manage, 8-430 with an hour lunch, they pay overtime over 40. people always changing, low stability, no consistence in upper managment. you best be moblie...
awful
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), hullJanuary 21, 2014
Awful company to work for. Fire people at will. Shop floor spies. Really dont reccomend this company!
Performance driven culture
Assistant Brand Manager Intern (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 7, 2014
The company lets you take on a lot of responsibility at a early stage. You get to work with very smart and driven people.
Nice work environment
An independent contractor (Former Employee), Springfield, MissouriJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: good work environment, nice supervisor's.
Fun nice day, worked hard to complete what we had to get done. I learned a lot of teamwork. Working with other's taught me responsibility. My co-worker's were nice and hardworking people, always wanted to succeed.
Good Advancement Opportunities
Demand and Supply Planner (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 14, 2013
Great advancement opportunities for employees. Very bad work/life balance.
overlly driven
Processing team member. (Current Employee), Kingston upon Hull, ENGDecember 3, 2013
Pros: people working in the factory
Cons: long hours management
fantastic Place to work, people are great will help out with any issues.
too many temps
Team Lead (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 25, 2013
its a great job awesome benefits but there is always new temps that you have to train
Good
Quality Document Controller (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 20, 2013
Pros: approuchable managent
Cons: uncertainity
- Extremely hectic
- Tenacious and meticulous
-Approuchable/ decentralized management style
-Assertive
-Audits
-Communication to Suppliers

About Reckitt Benckiser

If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser – Read more

Reckitt Benckiser Photos