Reckitt Benckiser

Reckitt Benckiser Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lost my job
Business Analyst III and Document Control Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2014
Pros: learning experiences and challenges
Cons: lack of corporate support and lay offs
I worked for Schiff Nutrition for almost 8 years prior to their purchase by Reckitt Benckiser. Once acquired I was told that most all of my department would be laid off and that if I stayed through the end of 2013 I would get a severance. My 9 months was spent watching people being laid off each month and having to pick up the slack left by their removal. – more... I was one of the last ones to go.
I enjoyed my position there, however, and found new challenges and learning experiences on a daily basis. – less
Productive Workplace
Granulation Operative (Former Employee), Granulation OperativeMay 12, 2014
• Working with very high standard of pharmaceuticals maintaining high levels of hygiene in the work area at all times.
• Granulating a heavy load of mixture and keeping to a very tight and strict schedule.
• Working efficiently with team members to ensure our oncoming shift team could take over with no problems and keep the room running.
Productive, fun, and evolving
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee), JeddahMay 4, 2014
Pros: corporate retreats, life insurance, stock options plan
Cons: poor work/life balance
High demand job culture yet fun and engaging.

Learning:
Superior Go-to-Market and in-market execution formats.

Management:
Engaged and supportive and highly authoritative

Co-Workers
Supportive and work as a team

The hardest part:
long, long, long hours

The most Enjoyable part:
Awards and recognition
Temporary Contract, great experience
R&D Microbiology Assistant (Current Employee), HullMay 3, 2014
Pros: flexitime, no weekend working (unless contracted)
Cons: temporary
I was given a temporary contract for 6 months, which I took so I could experience laboratory work outside of the NHS. It is well run, flexitime, demanding.
good company to work for
manufacturing technician (Current Employee), Kingston upon Hull, ENGApril 29, 2014
fast paced work, never a dull moment. good benefits to work here.
Overall good place to work..
Logistics / Supply Chain Analyst Asst, WM Team (Former Employee), Bentonville, ARApril 23, 2014
I created new spreadsheets and databases and was recognized for it; I had to go on medical leave and departed after that.
Productive, hands on, something different virtually everyday
Operator, Monitor (Former Employee), Saint Peters, MOApril 23, 2014
I would get arrive at the factory, enter through the side entrance, head to the team room to get the assignments for the production line, for example our line was always either line 10 or 13 whichever one was working and when both lines were down, we were on line 11. On 10, i was usually capping bottles at a fast pace, or tapping up boxes at the other – more... end; on 13, I was either packaging bottles, tapping boxes or stacking boxes for the people people who were packaging; and on line 11, I generally was placing bottles on the the conveyor belt or making the empty boxes at the other end. Then there are days when we do nothing but rework which is only when a previous shift got a batch packaged or filled incorrectly and we have to fix it. The most enjoyable time is when we have down time and I can just talk among my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is definitely when the line is going 100 bottles a minute and you only have 2 or 3 people packaging and the taper keeps jamming and the bottles keep flowing but one part of the line is not functioning. Management is really good, they work with us on the line and they have good knowledge and teaching skills and very approachable. – less
Learning atmosphere
State Head (ASE - U.P.) (Current Employee), Lucknow, UPApril 14, 2014
Pros: learnings
Cons: long hours
Sales and Business development
Overall the org is wonderful to seek a career.

Overall rating is 9.
Overall not horrible
Material Handler (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityApril 11, 2014
Pros: easy work, laid-back work environment
Cons: hard to get hired on
The only position I could get in this company was on graveshift. The work itself in the Blending department was simple, although accuracy was crucial, which was hard to maintain during the night when your naturally tired. The people that worked there were generally happy and seemed to like the simplicity.
Productive fun working environment
Filler Operator/ Line Operator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Its a typical day at work. I learned how to be more job oriented. I love working with my co-workers, everyone was friendly. The hardest part of my job was trying to hit our goal every time. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I stayed busy.
Great place to work with good work ethics.
Point of Sale Executive - Household/Personal Care (Current Employee), Slough, ENGMarch 31, 2014
Pros: all employees happy to help and brands are engaging and interesting.
Cons: having to constantly chase replies due to nature of business being so busy.
My day is very varied and busy.

I have learnt to work with all internal and external stakeholders keeping in mind the company's goals and ensuring they are met.

My manager is very supportive and always gives great advice and guidance when required.

The hardest part is ensuring information is supplied on a timely manner and constantly chasing until – more... this is received.

The environment I work is very interactive and all very supportive hence, making my role enjoyable on a day to day basis. – less
Depends on What You're Looking For
Finance Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 25, 2014
Pros: compensation is decent
Cons: culture, management, top-heavy organization
Reckitt is a very unique company. Very rarely will you ever hear about an individual retiring from here, and there's a reason for that. The company culture is one that promotes fast-moving individualistic behavior. Successes are singular, which can be an issue.

Turnover has been an issue I have noticed more here than at any other place I've worked – more... and at this current juncture, with three years experience, I am considered a veteran. – less
fun work place and productive
warehouse opertive (Former Employee), Derby, ENGMarch 21, 2014
Pros: work people
Cons: long hours
loved working here best job iv ever had management where brilliant learning new things every day.
enjoyed the job limited room for advancement
Team Lead (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: good pay / and medical
Cons: turn to 7 day work week
The day started with pre shift meetings loaded unloaded trailers with goods for delivery and or put away.

how to run a shift deal with employees and make sure the shift and turnover to next shift went smoothly.

There were about 80 employees a warehouse at any given time.

Turnover it had to be smooth

the challenge every day brought
Fun Co workers, Benefits, vacatoion
Senior Customer Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: pay, vacation, atmostphere
Cons: workload, management changes with the season
Travel Often.
Learned a lot.
Management changes very often.
Getting pulled in tons of directions,
No work/life balance
pay is above average
Great place to learn but clear your social calendar
Sales Director (Current Employee), USFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: strong brands, autonomy
Cons: work life balance, lean environment, lack of respect for their people
Fast pace, results driven, open and direct culture which can be good however it can also be abusive. Great place to learn however also an easy place to burnout.
A relaxed place to work.
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Peterlee County DurhamFebruary 12, 2014
A friendly relaxed place to work. People were friendly and worked as a team helping others.
Nice work environment but was only a temporary contract position.
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2014
I liked working at Reckitt Benckiser. The management along with the co-workers were extremely nice people and easy to communicate to. The negative issues were this is just a temporary contract position which ended the last day of January 2014. Also, in this position I had no benefits and the pay was low - $21 per hour
OK for progression if you are willing to sign your life away!
Marketing (Former Employee), SloughFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: ok salary and package, opportunities if your face fits
Cons: no work life balance
Loads to learn and develop with, real opportunity to own your brand and to make things happen. Great opportunities if you do a good job and your face fits. Cons - often people are promoted early, and you can't expect any kind of work life balance - but OK in the short term to get more experience and a few more rungs on the ladder!
Very good learning place
Global Packaging Development Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: international exposure
Cons: 24x7 availability expectation due to wide time zones
An extensive coordination is necessary across many geographic locations within various stakeholders , such as R&D, Supply, Procurement, Logistics etc. A good mix of technical competency to deliver overall P&L target.

About Reckitt Benckiser

If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser – Read more

Reckitt Benckiser Photos