Recall

Recall Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its a
Information Center Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: the only problem is that we have our washroom and lunch room on the secondfloor
Cons: i like my working hours and also do get overtime sometimes
Every day I enjoy working and as I am very enthusiastic person and try and achieve my target everyday.Being a friendly person I have no problem getting along with my co-workers and my management. I am a good team player
Loved it
Temp (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 31, 2013
Pros: everything about this job.
Cons: nothing.
Working for Recall was one of the best jobs I've had. Typical day consisted of showing up to work, reporting to the team lead, conferring with team members, then hitting the day of work schedule. Usually picking orders until 7:30am then hitting the road to deliver or pick up orders.

Most enjoyable was the comradry I experienced there between the team lead, and team members. Nothing was ever frustrating.
Paranoid,stressfull environment
SSR Driver (Former Employee), Ville St-Laurent ,QuebecNovember 21, 2012
Pros: pay benefits
Cons: climate of fear instead of trust
Since new operations chief took over some years back,there has been an environment of stress paranoia and vindictivness.a kind of petty dictatorship.Customers concerns were usualy ignored or treated after multiple calls to the point the company lost a major client ,it is a shame things could have went better for the company.
working alonge
operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 23, 2012
picking and delivering goods to various locations,driving in different road conditions.safety first
Développement personnel
Commis de bureau (Former Employee), Laval, QCOctober 27, 2014
Pros: repas gratuit
Cons: manque de communication
J'ai été placé chez Recall par mon agence de placement. Donc c'est un CDD. Il n'y a pas d'opportunité de développement ni d'avancement afin de construire une carrière.

About Recall

It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's – Read more