Recall

Recall Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Loved it
Temp (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 31, 2013
Pros: everything about this job.
Cons: nothing.
Working for Recall was one of the best jobs I've had. Typical day consisted of showing up to work, reporting to the team lead, conferring with team members, then hitting the day of work schedule. Usually picking orders until 7:30am then hitting the road to deliver or pick up orders.

Most enjoyable was the comradry I experienced there between the team – more... lead, and team members. Nothing was ever frustrating. – less
Paranoid,stressfull environment
SSR Driver (Former Employee), Ville St-Laurent ,QuebecNovember 21, 2012
Pros: pay benefits
Cons: climate of fear instead of trust
Since new operations chief took over some years back,there has been an environment of stress paranoia and vindictivness.a kind of petty dictatorship.Customers concerns were usualy ignored or treated after multiple calls to the point the company lost a major client ,it is a shame things could have went better for the company.
working alonge
operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 23, 2012
picking and delivering goods to various locations,driving in different road conditions.safety first
Very well structured company
Sales Executive (Former Employee), CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: healthy minded organization and organized
Cons: no protection as an employee when management does not follow hr policy.
Working with the best in class of customers and employees.

Good starting base for entry level
Temporary worker
Recall Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: nice working area
Cons: to much demand and lack of proper training
I was driving from Terre Haute IN to Indianapolis the was getting to mcuh for me. When they moved my working times it became more difficently to drive 160 miles a day
productive
Trainer in FX (Foreign Exchange) (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 9, 2014
The company was very nice. But dispute between directors of the company. The company is closed.
Kirby
Volt temp (Former Employee), Hamilton ,NjFebruary 3, 2014
Kirby day started off selling their product door to door. I leanrned the value to presenting information to a client. The hardest part was to sell the product.
Great experince
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Landover, MDJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: learned
Cons: job ended
Enjoyed time there and learn a lot. Worked with various types of people and the work culture was enjoyable.
Job
Courier Driver (Former Employee), South River, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: terrible work environment. very disrespectful people
Steady work and pay check. Hostile environment and stressful place to work. Extremely rude and incompetent people running things there
Good company and good workplace environment.
Courier/ Media Operator for Qantas Account (Former Employee), CourierDecember 4, 2013
Pros: good working environment
Cons: none really
Recall was a good company to work for. I quickly learned my job in the tape library and doing deliveries. Management was fine and considerate. Staff were fine and helpful.
loading videos on pallets good job
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee), Collingdale NW9October 28, 2013
Good temporary job to tide me over, i was moving home at the time
A good place to start and gain experience
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Upper, ONJuly 15, 2013
A good place to learn and build the foundation for a firm future.
Not meeting its potential
Manager (Former Employee), Norcross, GaJuly 9, 2013
Company has potential for growth and development but has been held back by parent company. Hopefully will change so the right investments can be made.
Unorganized/TOO much work
Cash Application Specialist - Temporary Contract (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 24, 2013
Pros: stay busy
Cons: unorganized/training
A lot of work. The department is very unorganized. You have to contract for 1 year. Still don't know if you are hired full time.
Productive environment, but was not enjoyable.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fontana, CAJune 11, 2013
Pros: fun co-workers
Cons: extremely hard on the back and very stressfull
I packed sensitive documents away in boxes that wieghed 25-60 pounds on high shelves. Extremely stressfull and strenuous on the back.
Team members were all close like family
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Antioch, CAApril 1, 2013
Responsible for the day to day operations. Started as a Data Entry Specialist and was quickly promoted to Team Lead then to Operations Supervisor. Management needs to be more supportive, I enjoyed working with co-workers and developing a cohesive team. The hardest part of the job was making the decision to leave. The most enjoyable part was not knowing – more... anything about the Document Management business from the bottom and working my way to the top. – less
Working in a warehouse is a far pace environment.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), FontanaJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: the free cookies.
Cons: breaking area was for away from woeking stations.
The day starts at 5:30 am, we gather all of the materials and break off into to groups.
Fast growing multi divisional Document company
Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 29, 2013
Participated in pre sales/implementaion/post sales support
Does not compensate for work.
Courier (Former Employee), Not going to say.January 27, 2013
Pros: 401k/healthcare
Cons: pay, management
Recall, like most places has good and bad things about it. The 401K is pretty good with the company matching 3% of your paycheck. Vacation(PTO) time accumulates quickly.

Outside of that, avoid this company. They treat their employees like dirt. They constantly recycle management and the people they replace the old ones with are even more worthless. – more... The company never hires from within, and they close more positions then they open. There is little to no room for growth unless you get lucky and they open a new warehouse. The raise scale is a joke. My review was done by a manager that would only visit our location once every few months. They have unqualified idiots in upper management who couldn't run a lemonade stand. The company has no idea how to keep their clients happy. They had a "great" idea that we would start re-boxing clients cartons that had sat in the same spot, unmoved for 5 years, re-tag them to the new RFID and not even tell them about it. My location lost 5 clients in 2 months because of this.
My Regional manager told me that we should re tag all of their boxes to the new format (at 40 cents a tag, plus work time, plus a box pulling fee) and just "charge them at the end of the month".

The pay is the embarrassing part. The company makes us go through a very thorough background check, they expect us to work in a highly secure area with many SOP's that we have to follow, yet they start out at a wage that not even 1 person could live off of. Every employee I have met has either 2-3 jobs and is miserable. I was started at 12 bucks an hour, after being promised 12.50. I found out that the temps we hired to help us for a month were making 13/hr. It is a complete joke, I can get hired moving furniture for more then this.

Company morale is extremely low. Nobody outside of upper management, the only people who are paid well seem happy.
Avoid Recall. They don't care about their employees, customers or their future. – less
Company paid to little for all the work done.
Courier (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 14, 2012
Pros: healthcare
Cons: warehouse enviroment
Nice personal to work with, but management was hard on employees.

About Recall

It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's – Read more