Realogy

Realogy Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Management needs to get their act together
Commercial Broker (Former Employee), Tampa,FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: complete independence and scheduling of new appts.
Cons: no support system in place, lack of attention by management to garnering new business
Having spent 14 months with this organization as a commission-based broker I found little to no support within their system. Two managing directors were terminated including one senior level director who was in charge of the state. Minimal oversight given and after I left there was a 40% turnover within two regional offices. In spite of an intense campaign – more... to solicit new business the organization had marginal success in 2011 -2012. – less
Friendly atmosphere
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Madison, NJAugust 24, 2014
Pros: 10% bonus
Typical close period days for me: Is mainly one of receiving and pulling information from various sources, ie, Oracle AR/GL and/or the Business Technology Team. This information is then reviewed and journalized accordingly before being sent to the Accounting Manager or Director for posting. (Most International Account entries go to the Director for – more... posting). This is any where from a four to six day process. During this time BS accounts are previewed for any discrepancies that could range from unexpected entries or intermittent entries by the Finance Team.
What I've learned is that as an individual, I can accomplish a lot, but as a team member a lot more can be accomplished in a shorter time. This is why I am a strong team player. I enjoy assisting the other Accountants and my manager on occasion.
The hardest part of any day is if there is a glich of some sort with the computer system or programs and process is halted. On the other hand, I most love it when my Accounts are reconciled with no variances; however, I am most thrilled when I analyze and locate these variances down to an immaterial amount. – less
OK place to work
Director (Current Employee), Madison, NJMay 24, 2014
Pros: used to be close to home
Cons: vacation
OK place to work depending on which group you are in.

Difficult industry with many ups and downs which take away any job security.
hard and productive efforts turned into high income
SENIOR DIRECTOR - FRANCHISE SALES AND DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 17, 2014
Pros: high income potential
Cons: travel
cold calling realtors, setting up follow-up meetings, core consultative selling atmosphere.

I've become an excellent executive in consultative selling, and learned that nothing comes easy unless you have a strong work ethic and are results oriented.

The hardest part of the job was the weekly traveling

Working hard and closing a large deal, and making – more... commissions of over 75K in one month. – less
Very rigid working evironment
Learning Program Specialist (Former Employee), Madison, NJMarch 18, 2014
Compensation is lower than most. Benefits are similar to most; nothing really stands out. Career advancement does not happen too often. Many departments operate as silos. Not a fun place to work.
Horrible Place useless management and not at all educated
IT Director (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILMarch 13, 2014
Pros: just a paycheck
Cons: not a good place at all. looking for a better job
No room for advancement, worked hard did not get bonus. Uneducated workers
This could be a great company with better management
Title (Former Employee), TRG Mt LaurelMarch 6, 2014
Pros: nice facility, good benefits, generous pto, flexible hours
Cons: outdated technology, poor training, top heavy in management
The company needs fewer high paid executives micro-managing and more concern for updating very outdated technology and providing REAL training (not just shadowing) for workers.

Productivity is what happens when resources are put in the right place. :-)
Good learning experience
Customer service associate/mailroom (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: plenty of learning and training
Cons: job security
Busy and productive environment.
I as a contractor through Pitney Bowes , so this is a mixed review of both companies.
Pitney Bowes offered a lot of learning and growing opportunities, whwich included online courses.
Clients were mostly friendly and great to work with.
Fast-paced; High volume place to work.
Compliance Paralegal (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 5, 2014
Overall this is a great place to work. I learned the ins and outs of the Real Franchise Business.
Dynamic & challenging
Mergers & Acquisitions Intern (Current Employee), Madison, njDecember 27, 2013
An excellent team to work with. The company is highly focused on ethics and keeping a healthy work environment. No routine, very dynamic and intellectually challenging.
Good entry level but no place to grow
Intercultural (Current Employee), Danbury, CtDecember 6, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: everything else
Managements only concern is money and they are always cracking the whip. Many work life balance privileges were taken away from our department but it was good for a while. It's become a nightmare and not a place I would recommend.
Company and Position Overview
Provisioning Specialist/Project Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 7, 2013
Pros: worked independently, good work environment
Cons: needed more challenge
It was a very productive office but even at that it was an office that worked as a team with different departments for activation and decommission of circuits.
Not bad, yet not great
Contracts Administraton Specialist (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 23, 2013
Good work life balance. The company is extremely philanthropic. Depending on which department you work in, your hard work and efforts could go unrecognized and your workload can continue to increase without any relief or concern by upper management.
Friendly environment
Administrative Assistant - Global Services - RFG (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: down-sizing
A typical day at work was rewarding when knowing clients were happy with the assistance they were given and appreciated it.
TRG
Title Insurance Policy Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMay 12, 2013
Pros: gym in the building
Cons: temporary work position
Great atmosphere and wonderful management. Work is distributed at the start of each day and we would begin to examine the applicants mortgage information.

June 5, 2013

tell us how much per hour u got on the job??

A good, solid place to work and grow.
Global Research Manager (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 22, 2013
They nurture your professional development more than I've ever seen or heard of at any company.
Great people to work with but stuffy atmosphere
Cash/Receipts (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 16, 2013
Great people to work with but stuffy atmosphere. The commute was also almost an hour plus.
Great place to work.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSOR and T&E SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: great people to work with.
Had a great time working at Realogy and was able to increase my skills and experience.
Learned on the job
Contract Specialist (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 29, 2012
Pros: good benifits
Cons: not much room for advancement
When I first started working I new very little about Real Estate and Legal issues. Since working at Realogy I have learned alot about the business
Productive Place enjoyed the gym to exercise!
Facilities Coordinator / Assistant (Former Employee), Mission Viejo, CAMay 17, 2012
Pros: once an awhile free lunches
Cons: healthcare, bonus
Very busy position in facilities/property management. Many phone calls to resolve problems daily. Upper Management were supportive. Hardest part of the job facility moves. Enjoyable part to be able to communicate with others and resolve their problems and facility walkthroughs on Friday's. Learned some acccounting, property management and facilities – more... management. Enjoyed free lunches, the exercise room, healthcare, location close to residence and bonus structure. – less

About Realogy

Realogy Corporation (Realogy) is a global provider of real estate and relocation services. The Company operates in four segments: – Read more