Realogy Employee Reviews

Good
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJMay 8, 2016
• Operate as service point-of-contact for help-desk, helping to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve approximately 10 tickets per day.
• Assist customer with setting up accounts, resetting passwords, modifying permissions, distribution lists, elevate user rights via Active Directory
Excellent company to work for; great learning environment; great team work
help desk (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJJanuary 21, 2016
A typical work day at Realogy I consider to always be a busy day with great working environment. When work day is this busy, I consider it to be a great day because by the time you know it, the day is over already without feeling the time. Realogy taught me a lot when it comes to interacting with end users, working with management from director all the way down to the newest employee since we all get along pretty good. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with angry with angry users since our job is to make them happy by providing the support they need to be happy again.
Pros
Fun working environment; coffee breaks
Cons
Looking for a permanent psot.
Ever changing work environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 18, 2016
A typical day at work is very busy filled with meetings. A good group of co-workers helps to make the day go by while still being able to focus on the job at hand.
Pros
There is a full service cafeteria and fitness center on site
Cons
There is always a lot of change and you never know when you will be effected in a negative way.
Great company to work for
Director Corporate Procurement and Travel (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 9, 2016
Great company to work for. Worked there for 14+ years. Long term good place to work for. Providing work life balance a priority for the company.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
Parking at the Madison location
chop shop
Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
the office is nice - near Bloomingdale's on E 59th and very convenient. I have spoken to my manager perhaps thrice in 16 months. zero actionable support, process, tools, or structure.
Pros
can't say
Cons
several
Inconsistant support
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 1, 2015
Management did not support new field technician with constructive criticism or leadership when problems developed. Communication was lacking and unreasonable accountability was demanded when conflicts arose.
Pros
Nice environment and people
Cons
you're on your own
Productive and great company to work for.
Compliance Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 3, 2015
High volume work load on a daily basis. Wonderful management and coworkers. I learned many different aspects of the Real Estate and Franchise Industry. Enjoyed my experience at Realogy.
Productive and Busy
MANAGER, EVENT MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJJuly 29, 2015
I enjoyed working with this department and even though there was a lot of different tasks and job responsibilities it was still a good company to work for.
Pros
able to work from home one day a week
Solid Company
Client Team Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 6, 2015
Good benefits, great environment. Employee morale is high. Danbury Cartus office is well run and most departments are accepting of innovation ideas.
Outstanding working environment
IT technician dedicated (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJDecember 24, 2014
A peaceful working environment with nice management and easy going people. What I really love about this job is the fact that I always can't wait for day to break to go work due to the fact that I get to deal with different people on a daily basis and the fact that I always encounter different issues when talking to my clients.
Pros
nice working environment
Management needs to get their act together
Commercial Broker (Former Employee) –  Tampa,FLSeptember 19, 2014
Having spent 14 months with this organization as a commission-based broker I found little to no support within their system. Two managing directors were terminated including one senior level director who was in charge of the state. Minimal oversight given and after I left there was a 40% turnover within two regional offices. In spite of an intense campaign to solicit new business the organization had marginal success in 2011 -2012.
Pros
complete independence and scheduling of new appts.
Cons
no support system in place, lack of attention by management to garnering new business
Great Culture
Financial Analyst Mergers & Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 19, 2015
The company has a great culture, people are nice and willing to help and teach. Managers and directors are easily accessible for suggestions. The company offers a great personal life-work balance.
Pros
great life-work balance
Cons
benefits are average
hard and productive efforts turned into high income
SENIOR DIRECTOR - FRANCHISE SALES AND DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 17, 2014
cold calling realtors, setting up follow-up meetings, core consultative selling atmosphere.

I've become an excellent executive in consultative selling, and learned that nothing comes easy unless you have a strong work ethic and are results oriented.

The hardest part of the job was the weekly traveling

Working hard and closing a large deal, and making commissions of over 75K in one month.
Pros
high income potential
Cons
travel
Productive Place enjoyed the gym to exercise!
Facilities Coordinator / Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMay 17, 2012
Very busy position in facilities/property management. Many phone calls to resolve problems daily. Upper Management were supportive. Hardest part of the job facility moves. Enjoyable part to be able to communicate with others and resolve their problems and facility walkthroughs on Friday's. Learned some acccounting, property management and facilities management. Enjoyed free lunches, the exercise room, healthcare, location close to residence and bonus structure.
Pros
once an awhile free lunches
Cons
healthcare, bonus
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 27, 2013
Excellent culture and benefits. SVP and above leadership is fantastic however middle management's focus is more on image/perception than their specific job duties. In my observed opinion, results-oriented performance is not considered a pre-requisite for interdepartmental advancement.
Pros
culture, benefits, location, industry leader, charitable contributions (financial and participatory)
Cons
internal politics, internal employee development
This could be a great company with better management
Title (Former Employee) –  TRG Mt LaurelMarch 6, 2014
The company needs fewer high paid executives micro-managing and more concern for updating very outdated technology and providing REAL training (not just shadowing) for workers.

Productivity is what happens when resources are put in the right place. :-)
Pros
nice facility, good benefits, generous pto, flexible hours
Cons
outdated technology, poor training, top heavy in management
Account Management of an extensive book of business
Preferred Alliance, Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJJuly 29, 2014
Account Management of an extensive book of business. Strategically plan and execute upon business and marketing initiatives. When I am not in the office, I am traveling around the country, attending and exhibiting at industry tradeshows and events.
Good learning experience
Customer service associate/mailroom (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 24, 2014
Busy and productive environment.
I as a contractor through Pitney Bowes , so this is a mixed review of both companies.
Pitney Bowes offered a lot of learning and growing opportunities, whwich included online courses.
Clients were mostly friendly and great to work with.
Pros
plenty of learning and training
Cons
job security
Not bad, yet not great
Contracts Administraton Specialist (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 23, 2013
Good work life balance. The company is extremely philanthropic. Depending on which department you work in, your hard work and efforts could go unrecognized and your workload can continue to increase without any relief or concern by upper management.
Good entry level but no place to grow
Intercultural (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CtDecember 6, 2013
Managements only concern is money and they are always cracking the whip. Many work life balance privileges were taken away from our department but it was good for a while. It's become a nightmare and not a place I would recommend.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
everything else