Realogy Employee Reviews

Great team oriented atmosphere
Network Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ9 November 2016
Enjoyed working in the Network Run security group. Learned Juniper and Fortinet firewalls. I was on a short contract project with the company but from what I saw while I was there it was a wonderful and respectful atmosphere.
Pros
Nice modern facility
Cons
Going through lay offs
Great Place to Work and Grow
Director (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ28 October 2016
Superlative leadership team sets the tone for a great and forward-looking company built on rubrics of integrity and deep industry knowledge but still seeking and leveraging latest technology to grow even more.
Pros
Open door policy at all levels - great code of ethics
no review
Learning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ27 October 2016
I really have nothing I want to share about working for this company. You would need to work here and form your own opinion.
Great org!
SENIOR DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ25 October 2016
Great org that cares about their employees! Glad to be part of this company. The people are terrific and the focus on the community, ethics and diversity is wonderful.
The smart, happy people are all trying to leave.
VP of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ22 September 2016
Now that I have a new job in a healthy work environment, I look back and realize that Realogy knows exactly what to say and do to impress everyone except the full time, long term employees. The facade has worked really well with job candidates, the press, college interns, trade associations, and philanthropic organizations. Every single action made is purely for a photo opp and a press release. Managers who foster a hostile work environment are paraded around like heroes to distract from the fact that they're actually really horrible people. Doing good work and producing real results doesn't matter. Management respects people who are overly aggressive, rather than kind-hearted, down to earth professionals who are the best at what they do. Across the board, people are paranoid about losing their jobs and feel the need to prove themselves which is also creating a nasty work environment. The negativity is spreading like wildfire and it's sad to say that most of the good people are leaving as soon as they get another job.
Pros
Free coffee, beautiful gym, great location in Madison.
Cons
The biggest egos with the smallest brains.
Good
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ8 May 2016
• Operate as service point-of-contact for help-desk, helping to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve approximately 10 tickets per day.
• Assist customer with setting up accounts, resetting passwords, modifying permissions, distribution lists, elevate user rights via Active Directory
Realogy environment is ok to work for
Customer Support Representative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ26 March 2016
Answer and resolve internal and external users password account lockouts and resets. Troubleshoot and resolve wireless devices.
Ever changing work environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ18 February 2016
A typical day at work is very busy filled with meetings. A good group of co-workers helps to make the day go by while still being able to focus on the job at hand.
Pros
There is a full service cafeteria and fitness center on site
Cons
There is always a lot of change and you never know when you will be effected in a negative way.
Great company to work for
Director Corporate Procurement and Travel (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ9 February 2016
Great company to work for. Worked there for 14+ years. Long term good place to work for. Providing work life balance a priority for the company.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
Parking at the Madison location
Excellent company to work for; great learning environment; great team work
help desk (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ21 January 2016
A typical work day at Realogy I consider to always be a busy day with great working environment. When work day is this busy, I consider it to be a great day because by the time you know it, the day is over already without feeling the time. Realogy taught me a lot when it comes to interacting with end users, working with management from director all the way down to the newest employee since we all get along pretty good. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with angry with angry users since our job is to make them happy by providing the support they need to be happy again.
Pros
Fun working environment; coffee breaks
Cons
Looking for a permanent psot.
chop shop
Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NY11 January 2016
the office is nice - near Bloomingdale's on E 59th and very convenient. I have spoken to my manager perhaps thrice in 16 months. zero actionable support, process, tools, or structure.
Pros
can't say
Cons
several
Productive and great company to work for.
Compliance Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ3 August 2015
High volume work load on a daily basis. Wonderful management and coworkers. I learned many different aspects of the Real Estate and Franchise Industry. Enjoyed my experience at Realogy.
Productive and Busy
MANAGER, EVENT MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJ29 July 2015
I enjoyed working with this department and even though there was a lot of different tasks and job responsibilities it was still a good company to work for.
Pros
able to work from home one day a week
Solid Company
Client Team Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CT6 July 2015
Good benefits, great environment. Employee morale is high. Danbury Cartus office is well run and most departments are accepting of innovation ideas.
Inconsistant support
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA1 July 2015
Management did not support new field technician with constructive criticism or leadership when problems developed. Communication was lacking and unreasonable accountability was demanded when conflicts arose.
Pros
Nice environment and people
Cons
you're on your own
Productive and Fun Workplace
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu Hawaii24 February 2015
Realogy Holdings Corporation is our parents company.

I used to work at Real Estate Industry at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties. I loved working at this company because I learned a lot of things, day to day activities are always a challenge for me. I learned how to process agent commission, I learned how to handle a difficult situation, such as releasing agent commission check within 48 hrs.. I learned how to transfer fund using ITMS software (online transfer). I learned how to motivate myself to gain more knowledge through help of REALOGY Holding Corp. They provide a variety of online class for us to take so we learned more or enhanced our knowledge. Just to name a few: Excel, Word, Outlooks, Real Estate, Business Grammar and Writing. Through all of these experiences I gained more self confidence in me on how to talked to people, how to handle a difficult situation, how to overcome a stressful life within work or family,

They have a very helpful and friendly environment. We have a "Aloha" spirit or family spirit, whether in management or co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of my job is while you are working, you are making friends also all over the states because our corporate office located in New Jersey, San Francisco and Texas, while I was physically working in Hawaii. And every year, we gathered for Agent Awards to meet all Top and Best Real Estate Agent in paradise of Hawaii.
Great Culture
Financial Analyst Mergers & Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ19 February 2015
The company has a great culture, people are nice and willing to help and teach. Managers and directors are easily accessible for suggestions. The company offers a great personal life-work balance.
Pros
great life-work balance
Cons
Benefits are average
good
Sr Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ13 February 2015
was ok to work at. good work life balance. madison is a very suburban place to live in. no city life. although morristown is close by so that is a good thing.
Outstanding working environment
IT technician dedicated (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ24 December 2014
A peaceful working environment with nice management and easy going people. What I really love about this job is the fact that I always can't wait for day to break to go work due to the fact that I get to deal with different people on a daily basis and the fact that I always encounter different issues when talking to my clients.
Pros
Nice working environment
Number One Brokerage Company in the USA
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJ17 November 2014
Most ethical group of people, taking Real Estate to the next level!