Since 1906, the Coldwell Banker® organization (www.coldwellbanker.com) has been a premier full-service real estate provider. The Coldwell Banker system has approximately 3,300 residential real estate offices and approximately 100,000 sales associates in 47 countries and territories. The Coldwell Banker system is a leader in the industry in residential and commercial real estate, and in niche markets such as resort, new home and luxury property through its Coldwell Banker Previews International® division. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services. Coldwell Banker® and Coldwell Banker Previews International® are registered marks licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Coldwell Banker is currently seeking a Contract Manager of Broker/Agent Engagement to provide marketing support to its Canadian network. This person will be responsible for increasing awareness, adoption, usage and implementation of Coldwell Banker marketing products for the purpose of listing and selling residential real estate. This is a new role, reporting to the Director of Marketing & Product Development, Canadian Operations that requires an individual who has demonstrable expertise and experience administering marketing initiatives which can awareness of/sell brand tools that result in adoption – further engaging the Canadian network of agents, franchise owners and managers.
Accountabilities & Expectations
- Assist the Canadian national team preparing and presenting at Broker and Agent meetings
- Provide superior customer service and added support, services and value to Canadian National marketing efforts
- Deliver key strategic plan initiatives and make recommendations for required revisions for the Canadian marketplace
- Operate effectively within internal cross-functional teams to find resolution
- Use & test new technology platforms for Canadian market
- Create & deliver presentations to audiences of 1 – 200 (live or via Webex)
- Ability to execute on a strategic plan, delivering clear and measureable results
- Experience with social media, building relationships, and overseeing technical issue management (including Help Desk escalations, email provider)
- Education and orientation of marketing systems to brokers/agents
- Provide marketing tactical support to Coldwell Banker’s Broker and Agent network, leveraging Coldwell Banker’s brand tools (program execution), including but not limited to CB Works, social media programs (Facebook, twitter, YouTube)
- Implement and support marketing assistance that optimize agent’s understanding of company technology and marketing assets including Broker/Agent customized websites, eMarketing, YouTube OnLocation, ipad/iphone apps, Broker/ Agent profile pages
- Ability to travel 50-60% across Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or Marketing essential
- 5-7 years of strategic marketing experience
- Superior presentation skills, ability to listen well, work well with others
- Keen understanding of social media and emerging technologies
- Ability to assess and address audience’s different skill level and promote resources accordingly
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast-paced, demanding, and creative environment
- Superior communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to manage difficult and challenging circumstances
- Service orientated and professional at all times
- Must be able to articulate direction and value of marketing programs both verbally and written to a variety of audiences
- High level of efficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
The Realogy Franchise Group (RFG) is a business unit of Realogy Corporation, a leading global provider of real estate and relocation services. The RFG is comprised of the following world-renowned brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®. Collectively, Realogy’s franchise systems have approximately 14,700 offices and 267,000 sales associates doing business in 100 countries around the world.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to www.realogy.com.
Realogy Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. EEO MFVH
Indeed - 21 months ago