Real Fruit Bubble Tea Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
great place to work!!!
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
It was really a fun place to work- I got to drink all the smoothies I could. Did get really busy but this made time go by so much faster. Great place to move up .
Pros
Free Drinks
*Not Recommended*
Bartender/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2017
There is no clear training methods and the primary language being spoke at this company is mandarin.

I had a very difficult time as a non mandarin speaking employee communicating and working with the employees and management team.

The workplace culture is very negative and they lack the patience to help you learn and grow.

Workplace politics are also a large issue at this company as the owner favors certain individuals and gossiping is common as the business is not managed in a professional manner since the management team consists of mainly early 20's without professional experience and basic English communication skills.

They also pay just ONCE a month (sometimes late) and will NOT issue proper pay stubs.

Apply with caution.
Pros
Free Bubble Tea, Smoothies, Slushes
Cons
Poorly Managed, Not Professional, Pays Once A Month
Productive at times but not the best work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON1 September 2016
My work experience at The Real Fruit Bubble Tea wasn't the best there were days when the employees wouldn't get along. When working there everyone was independent. The communication skills while working there with other employees weren't the best at all there was a lot of misunderstanding. The management at this job wasn't the best either the schedule was everywhere and pay days would be delayed and we only got paid once a month.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No breaks
challenging position
Manager/Director Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2014
*11 or more hours per day

*learned a lot about management, customers services skills, and how to work more efficiently with a team

*the most enjoyable part of the job is learning professional knowledge about business, marketing and management from boss
Pros
free smoothies and fruit
Cons
long shifts, almonst 60 hours per week
A fun place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2013
A typical day at work would be making bubble tea and cleaning. I learned to make drinks really well. Some/most of my co-workers were very nice and cooperative. The hardest part was managing a store by myself, but it wasn't that bad. The most enjoyable part of the job was being about to test the different drinks I made.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Horrible Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Fruit Bubble Tea. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7